You have no items in your shopping cart.

Monday, November 18, 2019 4:24:19 PM

Bugs

Posted: 4 months ago

#8907 Quote

Support

Posted: 4 months ago

#8907 Quote
Topic for reporting any problems and bugs.

IMPORTANT NOTE: There is a known issues with installing new plugins in nopCommerce.
Please read this post for more information.

Posted: 2 months ago

#9424 Quote
I had the Smart Payments trial installed and working, but suddenly customers have told me they can't checkout with PayPal.  On my site, the payment option displays fine and opens the modal, but the spinning progress indicator never goes away.  In Developer Tools I was able to see a 400 error invaild sdk meta. I thought maybe the trial expired (even though I am nowhere near the trial limit yet) so I paid and entered my license and restarted nop, but it still occurs.  Any ideas?

#9425 Quote

Support

#9425 Quote
>In Developer Tools I was able to see a 400 error invaild sdk meta
Send me the "wrong URL", maybe PayPal changed something.

#9426 Quote

Support

#9426 Quote
What checkout plugin or method (onepage?)  do you use?

#9427 Quote
Support wrote:
What checkout plugin or method (onepage?)  do you use?

I have the Nop Venture Theme from NopTemplates and tried with "Use one page checkout" on and off but get the same response.  I will try again and add the url.

#9428 Quote
Here is the url:

Request URL: https://www.paypal.com/smart/buttons?style.layout=vertical&style.color=gold&style.shape=rect&style.tagline=false&components.0=buttons&locale.country=US&locale.lang=en&sdkMeta=eyJ1cmwiOiIvL3d3dy5wYXlwYWwuY29tL3Nkay9qcz9jbGllbnQtaWQ9QVpTNExPVmNHREg3amdQSWUzLVR1RF9ibXhFWjBvMnpmM3g2X1hsLXFoTHdpakxZMGhWTUdrcldhVUsxODlJcmt0Tk5xQkpqdlBELVdfSTYmY3VycmVuY3k9VVNEJmludGVudD1jYXB0dXJlIiwic3RhZ2VIb3N0IjpudWxsLCJhcGlTdGFnZUhvc3QiOm51bGx9&clientID=AZS4LOVcGDH7jgPIe3-TuD_bmxEZ0o2zf3x6_Xl-qhLwijLY0hVMGkrWaUK189IrktNNqBJjvPD-W_I6&sessionID=e89bd0cd37_mti6ntm6mdi&buttonSessionID=a112ca2d16_mti6ntm6mzi&env=production&fundingEligibility=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&platform=desktop&currency=USD&intent=capture&commit=true

#9429 Quote

Support

#9429 Quote
About 404 error.
It's very strange. This url is correct.

Zip your theme folder snd send me it to email support@foxnetsoft.com.
I wand to check the widget zone name in one page checkout page.

#9430 Quote

Support

#9430 Quote
I saw the same issue on PayPal support site.

https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Merchant-services-Archive/Invalid-sdk-meta/td-p/1831011

I'll investigate it and write you.

#9431 Quote

Support

#9431 Quote
PayPal support answered to clear the browser's cache (Ctrl+F5) and try again.
Please try it and write me about result.

#9432 Quote
I tried clearing all my cache in Chrome and FireFox, but it still hangs.  In Developer Tools I get the message "Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 400 ()" on buttons and the "Invalid sdk meta".  This happens on the Payment Information page before clicking the PayPal button. I tried with the Default Nop Theme too and get the same result.  I will see if I have any other Plugins that may be causing it.

#9476 Quote

Support

#9476 Quote
PayPal support answered that you need to check credentials for live PayPal application.

See this topic
https://developer.paypal.com/docs/checkout/integrate/#1-set-up-your-development-environment

You need to approve application.

Note: (US and Canada) If you need help setting up your account or environment, reach out to our Sales team. They can help you with the account set up and approval process and connecting with a PayPal integration engineer. Call 855-787-1007.

If you approved application, can you try to create the new one?
Remove application and create the new PayPal application again.
Please do it and write me about result.

#9477 Quote
I recreated the API app at PayPal and reinstalled the plugin and it appears to be working again.  Thank you!

#9478 Quote

Support

#9478 Quote
It's good.
Please write a review about our support
https://www.nopcommerce.com/p/4689/paypal-smart-payment-buttons-foxnetsoft.aspx

Thank you.

P.S.
One of my customer had a problem with recurring payments. We wasted two weeks and PayPal support suggested us to recreate PayPal application.