1. What nopcommerce version do you use?
2. Did you enable plugin on plugin configure page?
3. Can I connect to your PC using TeamViewer or another program? I want to check myself.
1. 3.9 w/ Nop-templates Traction theme & 2 Langs (eng/fre)
2. Yes, plugin is enabled.
3. Truthfully, I’d rather not... Sorry... I was just curious what info might have been generated by the plugin.. at this time it’s definitely not high priority enough to put resources towards making credentials and debugging.
Anyways, if it helps, enabling debugging inside the plugin doesn’t seem to function either.. I hit the checkbox to enable debugging and then save. The first time that the screen refreshes, it still shows that debugging is enabled, but when refreshed a second time, it disabled itself. When I do get the chance to download the log file, it just throws me over to the widgets configuration page.