You have no items in your shopping cart.

Friday, April 26, 2024 12:06:30 PM

Bugs

Posted: 6 years ago

#6729 Quote

rrogne

#6729 Quote
My website have the new code, so inspect the website. Set a debugger on row 467 on ajaxSmartFilters.js, and you'll see i get into that if statement.

#6731 Quote

rrogne

#6731 Quote
Do you have any idea why i get this response?

#6733 Quote

Support

#6733 Quote
I thought yesterday.
Can you add original nopcommerce html elements on this page, but hide them?
In another way you should change the file ajaxSmartFilters.js (uses your HTML IDs)

#6735 Quote

rrogne

#6735 Quote
Hi, again. The search is working at the moment. But after i have made some filter changes, and i would like to clear everything i wont get back to the original search result.

First when i search i have 39 in the result. After i select one filter, for example "beige", i have 2 as result. When i remove that selection i have 6 products as result.

I noticed that my url after i removed my filter selection looks like this http://familjetapeter.se.motillo.se/sv/search?q=apple#/q=apple is this section #/q=apple of my url contribute to this problem?

#6736 Quote

rrogne

#6736 Quote
Worth mention is that i always get 6 products as a result after i removed my filter selections.

#6737 Quote

rrogne

#6737 Quote
I found a setting {catalogsettings.searchpageproductsperpage} which was set to 6, therefor i always received 6 products.

#6738 Quote

Support

#6738 Quote
I can't understand you.

>http://familjetapeter.se.motillo.se/sv/search?q=apple#/q=apple
You can use filters on Search page, but you should have input filed for this 'apple' word.
Don't forget that customers can change the search word on this page.

>I found a setting {catalogsettings.searchpageproductsperpage} which was set to 6, therefor i always received 6 products.

Yes. Plugin uses standard nopcommerce settings.