Plugin allows you to manage any URLs redirects (ex. 301 redirects). You will be able to map any URLs in any URLs with any HTTP status code (ex. 301.)
1. Import mapping table (RequestURL => TargetUrl and HTTP status code).
2. Enable log HTTP 404 error code, you will be able to have a list of bad URLs and solve this problem.
3. You can redirect to external urls (http and https)
4. You can use mask '*' at the end of the Request Url
This Url iphone* can catch Iphone5, iphone6, etc.)
5. You can use token %remover1%:
This Url /category1/category2/product will be redirected to /category2/product
6. You can use token %lastpart%:
This Url /category1/category2/product will be redirected to /product
This Url /category1/category2/product.html will be redirected to /product
This Url /category1/category2/product.html?param1=value1 will be redirected to /product
Not registered version is fully operational. Unregistered version is fully operational. It has only one limitation (50 routes). Try before buying.
Compatible with NopCommerce 4.10, 4.00, 3.90.
How to install and configure the plug-in.