Out Of Stock Last
Move 'Out Of Stock' products to the end of the list and back them if products are 'In Stock' again.
Plugin moves 'Out Of Stock' products to the end of the list automatically and back them if products are 'In Stock' again.
How does plugin work?
If product is 'Out of Stock' plugin changes DisplayOrder value for Category and Manufacturer lists with new value 2147483000. When product arrives at the warehouse plugin returns original value of DisplayOrder parameter for Category and Manufacturer lists.
1. Support simple products with 'Track inventory' method (support warehouses too)
2. Support simple products with 'Track inventory by product attributes'
3. Support grouped products (plugin move grouped products to the end of the list if ALL product variants are 'Out Of Stock').
4. Remove 'Out Of Stock' products from homepage and 'Featured products' list.
5. Save original position of product in Category and Manufacturer lists.
6. Save original position of product on HomePage.
7. Move products to the end of the list automatically and rollback to old positions.
8. Rollback grouped products if one of product variant is 'In Stock'.
9. You can put products after 'Out of Stock' products using DisplayOrdervalue greater 2147483000.
10. Plugin doesn't sort products on Search page. If you need to move 'Out of Stock' products to the end of the list write us and we'll give you TSQL script.
11. Plugin works VERY fast (use stored procedure and triggers).
Not registered version is fully operational. Plugin has 15 days trial period.
Compatible with NopCommerce 4.10, 4.00, 3.90, 3.80.
How to install and configure the plug-in.