You have no items in your shopping cart.

Friday, April 19, 2024 3:37:24 AM

Don't check all trackingin numbers for USPS

Posted: 5 years ago

#8574 Quote
Hi,

I've been using the plugin for a few weeks.
I notice that some packages are not automatically being marked as delivered and some of them are.  Is there a way to check to make sure things are working correctly?  
I am on nopCommerce 4.00.

#8575 Quote
I think I discovered the issue.  Some of the USPS tracking number have spaces in them, and those are not marked as delivered, although they have been delivered.  Is there a way to make the plugin remove white spaces in the middle of the tracking number?  One of the USPS tracking numbers is: 9405 5036 9930 0000 .....

Another one without spaces is marked as delivered.

However, I think the Scheduled Task runs every day, but doesn't check the UPS tracking numbers.  I'll get back to you.  I have 2 UPS packages scheduled to be delivered by Friday.  I will check and see if the plugin automatically marks them as delivered.

Thank you for your support!

#8576 Quote

Support

#8576 Quote
I'll do it. It's a good idea.
Thank you.

I did new release

Version 1.12 - January 03, 2019 (all nop versions)

+ added feature for USPS and UPS - removing spacebar from tracking number (plugin can check such tracking number 9999 9999 99999 ... too).

#8577 Quote
So, as I understand, the plugin looks at the Shipping method and checks for the string 'UPS' or 'USPS' or 'DHL' or 'FedEx' , etc....and then the plugin checks to see if the package was delivered.  

#8578 Quote

Support

#8578 Quote
> as I understand, the plugin looks at the Shipping method and checks for the string 'UPS' or 'USPS' or 'DHL' or 'FedEx'
If you enabled "Check Shipping Method from the order" than plugin will check Shipping method value.
If you disabled this parameter than plugin will try to check tracking number for all shipping carrier.