Thursday, January 17, 2019 11:33:15 PM

Bugs

one month ago
#8538 Quote
Topic for reporting any problems and bugs.

IMPORTANT NOTE: There is a known issues with installing new plugins in nopCommerce.
Please read this post for more information.
one month ago
#8543 Quote
Hello,

I use the plugin "Feed Manager" for google shopping and stylight and all is ok, but with Amazon i find a problem, I don't find how i can upload the xml file, on amazon there is 2 types of files txt / xsl, I need to add my product dynamically on Amazon, can you help me please?
one month ago
#8544 Quote
You can't upload XML feed in automatic mode.
Amazon don't allow to do it easy.
Amazon has internal API for it.
Check my site next week maybe I'll add this feature..
Several customers asked me to do it.

one month ago
#8545 Quote
yes please, do it. we need this feature urgently.
one month ago
#8553 Quote
Hello,
please the new feature for Amazon is available or not yet ? can you explain me how it will be work using MWS: I will need only to add MWS Authorisation Token and products will be visible on Amazon without using API calls?
regards
Bivolino
one month ago
#8554 Quote
You need to add many Amazon settings.
Install our plugin Amazon Connector and see them.

I see that I need to add the same Amazon kernel library to plugin too.
I didn't finish my work yet.
one month ago
#8557 Quote
Hello,
is the new feature for Amazon available?
I check your site and I didn't see it. please it's urgent when I can find it in order download new version? thank you.
regards
Imenb
one month ago
#8558 Quote
I wanted to use Amazon MWS,
but you can have another plugin for Amazon
and you will have problem.
I try to do it without external library.

Did you try Amazon AMTU utility?
Read this topic.

https://sellercentral.amazon.com/forums/t/best-way-to-automatically-upload-inventory-files/320453
29 days ago
#8565 Quote
I did new release

Version 1.63  - Decemeber 19, 2018

+ added new feature "upload feed to Amazon in automatic mode" (we need testers)

But I need testers.
13 days ago
#8579 Quote
Hello,

please did you test the new feature "upload feed to Amazon in automatic mode" ?how can I download it?

regards
Bivolino
13 days ago
#8580 Quote
Download new release
http://foxnetsoft.com/content/files/foxnetsoft.feedmanager.zip

and try.
I couldn't check this feature because I don't have active Amazon account now.
If you can't upload the feed file than open plugin configure page and enable debugging.
Try to upload it again.
Send me plugin log file to my email support@foxnetsoft.com

8 days ago
#8581 Quote
Hello,
I try to configure the new release but I get a server error ? can you check please?

Server Error in '/' Application.
Compilation Error
Description: An error occurred during the compilation of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific error details and modify your source code appropriately.

Compiler Error Message: CS1061: 'FoxNetSoft.Plugin.Feed.Manager.Models.FeedManagerSettingsModel' does not contain a definition for 'UseCDNForPictureUrls' and no extension method 'UseCDNForPictureUrls' accepting a first argument of type 'FoxNetSoft.Plugin.Feed.Manager.Models.FeedManagerSettingsModel' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Source Error:

Line 26:             $("#@Html.FieldIdFor(model => model.showDebugInfo)").click(toggleshowDebugInfo);
Line 27:             $("#@Html.FieldIdFor(model => model.UseExternalPictureService)").click(toggleUseExternalPictureService);
Line 28:             $("#@Html.FieldIdFor(model => model.UseCDNForPictureUrls)").click(toggleUseCDNForPictureUrls);
Line 29:
Line 30:             toggleUseExternalPictureService();

Source File: d:\websites\futurebivolinocom\www\Plugins\FoxNetSoft.FeedManager\Views\FeedManagerSettings\Configure.cshtml    Line: 28

Show Detailed Compiler Output:

Show Complete Compilation Source:

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.7.3282.0

regards
Imenb
8 days ago
#8582 Quote
Replace all files from new zip file and restart your IIS aplucation pool.
Do it and write me about result.
7 days ago
#8583 Quote
Hello,
I replace the files from new zip files but when I click feeds it shows error and Nothing is appear!
for your information I use a staging website to test ,I didn't work directly with registred version of the plugin which I use it for bivolino but I test with not registred version in another website test.
regards
Imen
7 days ago
#8584 Quote
I think that you didn't copy all (SQL files) before and plugin couldn't upgrade itself.

Can you backup live site and restore database to staging site?

1. Restore database.
2. Copy ALL files from new ZIP file and restart your IIS application pool.

Write me about result.
I wait.