You have no items in your shopping cart.

Saturday, April 20, 2024 11:32:18 AM

General Discussion

Posted: 10 years ago

#83 Quote

Support

#83 Quote
Here you can discuss plug-in operation.

#94 Quote

Vlad

#94 Quote
1. whether users can create articles?
2. the user can not adjust the articles of other users?

1. могут ли пользователи создавать статьи?
2. пользователь не может корректировать статьи других пользователей?

#95 Quote

Support

#95 Quote
No, only administrators can create articles.
We create this plugin for increasing ranking your site in Google.

Russian.
Статьи создаються только в админке.
Плугин делали для того, чтобы поднимать сайт в рейтинге Google и продвигать Интернет-магаин в поисковых системах.
Статья должна иметь больше 500-700 символов, иметь фотографии.
Плугин добавляет OpenMetaTag на стараницу статьи для социальных сетей.
Статтьи должны иметь интересную для пользователей информацию и ИМЕТЬ ссылки на товары Вашего магазина.

#96 Quote

Vlad

#96 Quote
you accept payment in rubles webmoney ?

вы принимаете оплату в рублях вебманями?

#97 Quote

Support

#97 Quote
yes.

Да.
Мы отправим Вам на електронку его номер.

#100 Quote
Hello again-

I am trying to implement JqueryTools.org's tabs UI into my noparticles, and having some trouble with it.
It appears that the call to the javascript function never executes, and I'm not quite sure how to get around the problem.

There is a reference to the js file and 2 CSS files which I handled on the /plugins/foxnetsoft.articles/views/articleread/articlepost.cshtml:

Html.AddScriptParts("~/Content/KnowledgebaseTabs/jquery.tools.min.js");
    @* Html.AddScriptParts("http://cdn.jquerytools.org/1.2.7/full/jquery.tools.min.js"); *@
    Html.AddCssFileParts(@Url.Content("~/Content/KnowledgebaseTabs/tabs.css"));    
    Html.AddCssFileParts(@Url.Content("~/Content/KnowledgebaseTabs/tabs-panes.css"));

...and a separate little javascript:

<script>
// perform JavaScript after the document is scriptable.
$(function() {
    // setup ul.tabs to work as tabs for each div directly under div.panes
    $("ul.tabs").tabs("div.panes > div");
});
</script>

The tabs render OK, so the paths to the CSS and js file are all good...it's just that the little script won't execute whether I include it at the bottom of the view, top of the view, or in the article content itself...

Where should the little script be placed in order for it to execute? Maybe in the nopcommerce footer??

You can see the tabs here:
http://64.239.149.236/article/achilles-tendon-rupture-2
..and if you view the source, you will see the content that should be appearing if that javascript function call was working...

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Steve

#101 Quote

Support

#101 Quote
Please install firebug on your Firefox.

In Command window I have saw a error

TypeError: $(...).kendoWindow is not a function
dataBound: function() {
achill...pture-2 (line 240)
TypeError: $(...).kendoAutoComplete is not a function
dataBound: function() {
achill...ture-2# (line 240)

This is your problem.

P.S.
Good practice, have ONE css-file. In your production site we recommend you create one css-file.

#102 Quote

toanhnt

#102 Quote
Does this article plugin support multilingual language? Because after I enable SEO friendly URLs with multiple languages, this plugin doesn't show the second language.

Please check my link: http://uspedicurespa.com/articles. It is supposed to be: htt://uspedicurespa/en/articles
When I change the language, a message shows page not found.
Please advise

#103 Quote

Support

#103 Quote
1. The article plugin supports multilingual language.
http://wwww.foxnetsoft.com/content/images/forum/noparticle/noparticle1.jpg

2. In admin mode. Open  Configurations-Settings-General and miscellaneous settings. Page Localization settings. Uncheck SEO friendly URLs with multiple languages enabled.

or update plugin from our site. In version 1.05 we have fixed this bug.

#108 Quote
steveembry66@gmail.com wrote:
Hello again-

I am trying to implement JqueryTools.org's tabs UI into my noparticles, and having some trouble with it.
It appears that the call to the javascript function never executes, and I'm not quite sure how to get around the problem.

There is a reference to the js file and 2 CSS files which I handled on the /plugins/foxnetsoft.articles/views/articleread/articlepost.cshtml:

Html.AddScriptParts("~/Content/KnowledgebaseTabs/jquery.tools.min.js");
    @* Html.AddScriptParts("http://cdn.jquerytools.org/1.2.7/full/jquery.tools.min.js"); *@
    Html.AddCssFileParts(@Url.Content("~/Content/KnowledgebaseTabs/tabs.css"));    
    Html.AddCssFileParts(@Url.Content("~/Content/KnowledgebaseTabs/tabs-panes.css"));

...and a separate little javascript:

<script>
// perform JavaScript after the document is scriptable.
$(function() {
    // setup ul.tabs to work as tabs for each div directly under div.panes
    $("ul.tabs").tabs("div.panes > div");
});
</script>

The tabs render OK, so the paths to the CSS and js file are all good...it's just that the little script won't execute whether I include it at the bottom of the view, top of the view, or in the article content itself...

Where should the little script be placed in order for it to execute? Maybe in the nopcommerce footer??

You can see the tabs here:
http://64.239.149.236/article/achilles-tendon-rupture-2
..and if you view the source, you will see the content that should be appearing if that javascript function call was working...

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

UPDATE:
I ended up using a different Jquery tabs UI called Easy Responsive Tabs, and have no problems with it now.

Thanks,
Steve

#109 Quote
Hello-

Is it possible to increase the maximum data length for the article via the advanced settings, or would be OK to do it by editing the database column from within SSMS?  Would that cause issues with anything else?

Thanks,
Steve

#114 Quote

Support

#114 Quote
Body and Title haven't limit.
nvarchar(max)

#115 Quote
OK...well...

We are trying to input the very last article into our articles plugin and it fails every time. I thought it was due to the data length, because I could trim off about half of the article body and it would save properly. But whenever I try pasting in the remainder of the article, I get a connection was reset or connection interrupted error...I've tried in Chrome, IE, and Firefox.
There is no scripting or other strange HTML artifacts that might cause an error..just plain HTML.

It seems strange that we could put in over 100 articles with no problem, then the final one has this problem..
What might be causing this error?

Thanks,
Steve

#116 Quote

Support

#116 Quote
Send to us the error from NopCommerce Log.
We'll try to solve the problem.

#117 Quote
Hi-

No error gets generated into the Log when I save the article and the error appears....
Only a page error is shown...nothing in log.

I do have some errors and warnings in my log, but they happen periodically, whether I try to save the article or not:

I figured out the problem, though I can't imagine why it was a problem.
The following text, within the content of the article body, was causing the error:

'less of a host' or 'less liked'

When I changed it to:
*less of a host* or *less liked*

...it saved the record with no error...

(scratching head)

Thanks,
Steve

#122 Quote
Hello-

The new search feature works perfectly, however, I am trying to understand why the URL is formed like this so I can create static links to particular article searches in my website:

http://www.myfootshop.biz/articles/Search?Q=ZoneD1&As=true&As=false&Cid=0&Isc=false&Sid=true&Sid=false

It seems to set each parameter to true AND false...is it intended...is it required? In order to have the condition actually be true, must the true name/value pair precede the false name/value pair or visa versa?

Thank you,
Steve

#124 Quote

Support

#124 Quote
Pligin uses GET HTTP Method.
Please look on this code.

/// <summary>
        /// Query string
        /// </summary>
        [NopResourceDisplayName("FoxNetSoft.Plugin.Misc.Articles.Search.SearchTerm")]
        [AllowHtml]
        public string Q { get; set; }
        /// <summary>
        /// GroupID
        /// </summary>
        [NopResourceDisplayName("FoxNetSoft.Plugin.Misc.Articles.Search.Group")]
        public int Cid { get; set; }
        [NopResourceDisplayName("FoxNetSoft.Plugin.Misc.Articles.Search.IncludeSubGroups")]
        public bool Isc { get; set; }

/// <summary>
        /// A value indicating whether to search in descriptions
        /// </summary>
        [NopResourceDisplayName("FoxNetSoft.Plugin.Misc.Articles.Search.SearchInBody")]
        public bool Sid { get; set; }

/// <summary>
        /// A value indicating whether to search in descriptions
        /// </summary>
        [NopResourceDisplayName("FoxNetSoft.Plugin.Misc.Articles.Search.AdvancedSearch")]
        public bool As { get; set; }
        public IList<SelectListItem> AvailableArticleGroups { get; set; }

#129 Quote
OK, thanks.

I am now trying to modify the search page so that if a person has just searched, the results are at top, with search box below.

I tried moving the code for results to be above the code for search box and got no error, but it never shows search box on first load of search view page when I do it that way...

Is this possible?

Thanks,
Steve

Posted: 9 years ago

#397 Quote

toanhnt

#397 Quote
Hi,

Is it possible 2 nop articles are installed in one website? I'm willing to pay for 2 license key but I need both of them on my header and be able to work separately.

Thanks

#398 Quote

Support

#398 Quote
No.
Why?
Plugin uses one Table.
But you can try create 2 articles group.
ex.
Articles - Level 1 - Level 2
Reviews - Level 1 - Level 2