You have no items in your shopping cart.

Saturday, April 27, 2024 10:29:19 AM

It is not enough to update any field before importing (for example, published).

Posted: 3 months ago

#13620 Quote

Den

#13620 Quote
It is not enough to update any field before importing (for example, published). For example, we import products by supplier, but the old products are no longer available. How can I remove them from publication before importing? It would also be a good idea to make the value of the source field the default. Those. create a field that is not in the price source and set the default value. This may be implemented, but I didn't find it in the documentation. Thanks

#13622 Quote

Support

#13622 Quote
You can add the field "Published" in the feed file and set "False"  or "0" for this field.
You will import new products and import this field "Published" with "false". All products will be unpublished.

#13623 Quote

Den

#13623 Quote
Support wrote:
You can add the field "Published" in the feed file and set "False"  or "0" for this field.
You will import new products and import this field "Published" with "false". All products will be unpublished.

Yes, that’s exactly what I did right away. It’s just that if the import is automatic, it’s not just inconvenient. It would be great to manually set the field value before importing by default. Price lists do not always have the required fields, and editing them before importing makes it impossible to do this automatically.

#13624 Quote

Den

#13624 Quote
Den wrote:

Yes, that’s exactly what I did right away. It’s just that if the import is automatic, it’s not just inconvenient. It would be great to manually set the field value before importing by default. Price lists do not always have the required fields, and editing them before importing makes it impossible to do this automatically.
Also sorely lacking Prefix and Suffix, Default value and so on (as it is done in feed export).

#13625 Quote

Support

#13625 Quote
I understood you.
You want to import the list of prices. If the product isn't in the list of prices you want to unpublished it.

#13626 Quote

Den

#13626 Quote
Support wrote:
I understood you.
You want to import the list of prices. If the product isn't in the list of prices you want to unpublished it.

Yes, this is the only way to maintain automatic price availability. Also missing prefix and postix values. Thanks.

#13627 Quote

Support

#13627 Quote
>Also missing prefix and postix values.
What do you mean?