You have no items in your shopping cart.

Thursday, April 25, 2024 7:09:20 PM

Feature Requests

Posted: 6 years ago

#8077 Quote

Support

Posted: 6 years ago

#8077 Quote
Here you can order a new plug-in functionality.

Posted: 4 years ago

#10964 Quote

m.cattaneo

#10964 Quote
Could you add the feature to import Title, full and short description for specific language (english/french/spanish, ...) thanks

#10967 Quote

Support

#10967 Quote
I added new templates:
Localized Values - Product
Localized Values - Category
Localized Values - Manufacturer
Localized Values - Specification Attribute
Localized Values - Specification Attribute Option

Each of this template has column LanguageId

Posted: 5 months ago

#13593 Quote

JohnW

#13593 Quote
We recently purchased Automatic Updates plugin - it works great - thank you.

On a different site we are developing Grouped Tiered Prices, to do this we are creating new tables.

e.g.

Group (ID, Name)
GroupProduct(GroupID, ProductID)
GroupDiscount (GroupID, Quantity, DiscountPercentage

The table designs are yet to be finalised e.g. the table names or fields might change

Is it possible to use the import manager to import into new tables that don't exist as part of NOP Core? If not could I submit this as a feature request. I'd be happy to edit underlying config files rather than use the admin features, if that makes the feature easier.

I can see its possible to import into a variety of the existing tables. We would almost certainly purchase a multidomain version of the plugin if its possible.

#13594 Quote

JohnW

#13594 Quote
Alternatively it looks like the Plugin https://www.foxnetsoft.com/nopdicountrulebuyxgety
might expand the way discount rules work so we could use that.

Assuming that's the case is it possible to use the Import Manager to import Discounts? I can't see that in the Entity table (appreciate this might be a little complex as discounts can apply to products and also be restricted to products)

We are likely to custom build - but if we can take some pain away with your plugins, that would be great.

#13595 Quote

Support

#13595 Quote
>Is it possible to use the import manager to import into new tables that don't exist as part of NOP Core?

Import manager works with native nopcommerce entities. You can't import custom entities (tables).  I am sorry.

#13596 Quote

Support

#13596 Quote
>Assuming that's the case is it possible to use the Import Manager to import Discounts?
You can't import discounts too. I think you want to import discount restrictions.
Each discount can have the tree-level structure of  discount restrictions. The plugin can't them.