You have no items in your shopping cart.

Thursday, March 28, 2024 6:46:55 PM

Support for Virtual Directories

Posted: 6 years ago

#6980 Quote

rhatch

#6980 Quote
Hello,

We are trying out the NopFeedManager for standard NopCommerce version 3.9.

Our hosting environment has two front facing web servers and a shared asset file server (/content/files is a virtual directory that points to a network share).

When attempting to create the feed for google, here is the error we get in the system log:
System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path 'C:\nopcommerce\wwwroot\content\files\exportimport\google_en-us_7_temp84393594174893998677.xml'. at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath) at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost) at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy) at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode) at FoxNetSoft.Plugin.Feed.Manager.Core.CustomFeedClient.GenerateFeed(FeedRec feed, IList`1& reportMessage) at FoxNetSoft.Plugin.Feed.Manager.Core.FeedManagerExport.ExportFeed(FeedRec feed, Boolean uploadFTP)

We aren't having any issues with resolving the virtual directory when it comes to uploading images (/content/images is also a virtual directory).

Thanks,
RJ

#6981 Quote

Support

#6981 Quote
I can't understand you.
Plugin tries to find the nopcommerce folder.

Do you have such folder?
C:\nopcommerce\wwwroot\content\files\exportimport\

Do you have another folder?

I try to help you.

#6982 Quote

rhatch

#6982 Quote
Support wrote:

Do you have such folder?
C:\nopcommerce\wwwroot\content\files\exportimport\

Do you have another folder?

That folder does not exist explicitly on the server.

c:\nopcommerce\wwwroot\content\files is a virtual directory to \\192.168.0.100\files

Inside of that folder there is an exportimport folder.

#6987 Quote

Support

#6987 Quote
I saw the problem. I'll fix it now.

#6988 Quote

Support

#6988 Quote
Download the new release from our site and try it.
We didn't change the release number.
Thank you for report about this problem.

#6989 Quote

rhatch

#6989 Quote
Confirmed that this is working now.

Thank You!