You have no items in your shopping cart.

Thursday, March 28, 2024 3:44:30 PM

Include in pages

Posted: 6 years ago

#6519 Quote

arronhayre

#6519 Quote
Hi,

I am currently using the 3.80 version.

I have two questions regarding the plugin:

1) I have NopTemplates Real one page checkout plugin installed and wish to use your plugin simultaneously. However when i include your plugin on the page "Initiate checkout" it never fires. Is there anyway to make your plugin work together with the NopTemplates real one page checkout?

2) I have made another tracking code which fires on the page "Add to cart". I can't seem to see where this view is within NopCommerce, so i cannot see if the tracking code is working. Would you be able to point me to where this "Add to cart" view is in the project?

Thanks,
Arron

#6520 Quote

Support

#6520 Quote
>NopTemplates Real one page checkout plugin
Can you write me the url for this checkout page or name of controller and action for this checkout page.

>"Add to cart".
Do you have plugin for creation the popup page "Add to cart" or use original nopcommerce logic for it?

#6523 Quote

arronhayre

#6523 Quote
>NopTemplates Real one page checkout plugin

The plugin is:
https://www.nopcommerce.com/p/1749/nop-one-page-checkout-nop-templatescom.aspx

The url is:
/order/checkout

>"Add to cart"
We are using the original nopcommerce logic with the _AddToCart view

#6524 Quote

Support

#6524 Quote
Can you ask the "one page checkout" plugin developer about the controller name and action name?
or send me plugin to support@foxnetsoft.com. I'll add support of this plugin too.

>"Add to cart"
Send me what trekking code you want to add. I'll add it too.
Example or link for documentation.

#6525 Quote

arronhayre

#6525 Quote
The tracking code i am trying to fire is when a button is clicked. For example when the add to cart button is clicked, and then the facebook pixel tracking code is fired.

Is this possible?

#6526 Quote

Support

#6526 Quote
Download new release from our site and try it.

About Pixel code for Facebook.
I'll see and answer you.
I did something like one year ago...

#6527 Quote

Support

#6527 Quote
About "add to cart" pixel.
I can change JavaScript code and we'll be able to fire 'Facebook pixel' for it...
But customer can change (remove) it from ShoppingCart page.
I thought about this problem. I added this pixel on ShoppingCsrt page. When the customer open the ShoppingCart page plugin will send information about it.
What do you think about it?

#6528 Quote

arronhayre

#6528 Quote
Our client would like it where the pixel could be fired when the add to cart button is pressed.
I don't think that customers would be smart enough to edit/remove the Facebook pixel.

I believe they would like to track and do market research on how many people add items to cart, but never go to the shopping cart.

Would you not be able to add two options into the plugin? One which allows the add to cart button click Facebook fire event, and one for when you land on the shopping cart page?

I also have a separate question. I have just bought the plugin with a single domain license. Does the single domain license also allow sub-domains?

Thanks.

#6529 Quote

Support

#6529 Quote
>I don't think that customers would be smart enough to edit/remove the Facebook pixel.
No, you didn't understand me. The customer can add the product into the cart and after it customer can open the shopping cart again and change the quantity or remove the product from the cart....

Yes, I can remove 'AddToCart'  pixel from shopping cart in JavaScript code....
I'll see how to ad it and write you.