You have no items in your shopping cart.

Thursday, March 28, 2024 10:33:23 PM

PayPal Plus. Error Message

Posted: 6 years ago

#6501 Quote

bkkcanuck

#6501 Quote
I think I answered my own question but would like to hear your feedback on it. I installed the PayPal Plus and I already had an app, I put in the info needed and of course it would not work. The reason as far as I can tell is that DCC (direct credit card) payments from apps are no longer possible from within Canada.

This is from the Paypal Developer's website.

"Disclaimer: Unfortunately, due to recent product changes in the region, you cannot use REST APIs to complete live DCC processing to Canada. We apologize for any inconvenience this might cause. We are continually looking for ways to expand our services, so stay tuned."

The only thing I can do it appears is to accept payments via a hosted page set up.

Which means I can't use your plugin.

Any thoughts or suggested work arounds?

Thanks

#6502 Quote

Support

#6502 Quote
I am sorry for delay with answer.

PayPal made PayPal Plus for Germany. But after several times PayPal adds support PayPal Plus for another countries.
If you want to use PayPal Plus you should ask PayPal support about it. Only PayPal support can enable PayPal Plus, not you.

About Rest API.
Thank you for information. I received the letter from PayPal that developers had to use REST API... But... Thank you.