You have no items in your shopping cart.

Friday, March 29, 2024 2:46:41 PM

Attribute Combinations "Size" field for apparel on Google and Facebook feeds

Posted: 2 years ago

#11524 Quote

pumpkinpip

#11524 Quote
I am evaluating the trial version of NopFeedManager for use on Google Ads and Facebook ads with apparel/clothing/footwear products for children

We have some clothing products which have a Product Attribute of 'Age' (e.g. 3 years, 4 years) and some shoes with a Product Attribute of "Shoe Size" (e.g. EU18, EU19, EU20).

No products have both Product Attributes at the same time.

I need to send separate products for each Age or Shoe Size (combination) to Google and Facebook and populate the <g:size> field for Google and "Size" column for Facebook with whatever value that combination has been given.

In FeedManager I can only define the "Size" attribute to be ONE attribute at a time, e.g. "Product attribute: Age" or "Product attribute: Shoe size".

Therefore my questions is... do I have to create 2 separate feeds to Google and 2 separate feeds to Facebook? (e.g. the 2 Google feeds will be feed 1 a feed containing only products with the "Shoe Size" attribute, and feed 2 containing all other other products (some products don't have Attribute Combinations at all, so need to be included).

Or is there a better way to achieve this?

Thank you.

#11525 Quote

Support

#11525 Quote
You can several feed files (with unique names) for Google and Facebook.
But I advise you to enable the parameter "Export product attribute combinations" on the third tab.