You have no items in your shopping cart.

Thursday, April 25, 2024 10:41:19 AM

Could not load file or assembly Microsoft.AspNetCore.Http.Features on Azure App Service, Linux runtime

Posted: 3 years ago

#11174 Quote

jjjkkk

#11174 Quote
Hi!

I tried installing FoxNetSoft.StripeDirect and FoxNetSoft.StripeHostedCheckout in nopCommerce 4.30 running on Azure App Service, Linux runtime.

Since the normal "Upload plugin or theme" button still doesn't work on Azure, I uploaded the plugin files with FTP. Both of the plugins cause the error:

System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.AspNetCore.Http.Features, Version=3.1.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=adb9793829ddae60'. The system cannot find the file specified.

And the same for Microsoft.AspNetCore.Routing. The errors cause the whole app service not being able to restart.

I would assume that this error is specific for the Linux runtime on Azure and have not found useful information how to fix it.

Would anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks,
Jari

#11175 Quote

jjjkkk

#11175 Quote
To narrow down the problem I installed another Azure app service with nopCommerce, this time using Windows runtime. On that both uploading the plugins on the UI as well as with FTP worked without any hick ups. So the reason for the error really seems to be the Linux runtime with .netcore 3.1  on the Azure app service.

#11176 Quote

Support

#11176 Quote
Download the new release.
I recompiled the plugin with less DLL versions.
Try and write me about result.

#11177 Quote

jjjkkk

#11177 Quote
Thank you very much!

Unfortunately that didn't change anything, I still get exactly the same errors.

Cheers
Jari

#11178 Quote

Support

#11178 Quote
Clear the cache of the browser and download the new ZIP file.
I download the old 3.1.0 DLL Microsoft files and recompiled plugin.
Please try again.

#11180 Quote

jjjkkk

#11180 Quote
Much obliged! That did help and now the plugin works also on the Azure Linux App service!

We are still building up our store and figuring out which settings we should use. Would it be too much to ask you to update the Stripe Hosted Checkout plugin as well, so that we could try out and compare those plugins to see, which we should better use?  

Thanks so much!

Cheers
Jari

#11181 Quote

Support

#11181 Quote
I upgraded all plugins.

#11184 Quote

jjjkkk

#11184 Quote
Thank you so much!

Now the checkout plugin can be used also. We just have another problem with that - not being able to use other payment methods than credit cards. I just posted a question about that in the Checkout plugin's forum.

Kind regards
Jari