You have no items in your shopping cart.

Friday, April 26, 2024 2:59:39 AM

Bugs

Posted: 7 years ago

#2941 Quote

Support

#2941 Quote
Topic for reporting any problems and bugs.

IMPORTANT NOTE: There is a known issues with installing new plugins in nopCommerce.
Please read this post for more information.

#2942 Quote

cycleheart

#2942 Quote
How can I exclude site map from plugin?
I thing all XML and RSS need to be excluded. It all show error in my log file.

#2943 Quote

Support

#2943 Quote
You are right. I was a bug. We have fixed it (v1.01).
Thank you.

Posted: 6 years ago

#6610 Quote

chadwixk

#6610 Quote
HAving issue witht he CDN configuration. When you Enable CDN, that value does not seem to "Stick" when you save it. If you refresh the page after saving, it again shows it is not Enabled.

As a work around, I set the value using the Settings (All) option in Nop.

#6611 Quote

Support

#6611 Quote
Thank you. I'll check this bug.

#6621 Quote

Support

#6621 Quote
I checked code. I don't know.

What nopcommerce version do you use?

I changed some code and did new release.
Please download new release (I didn't change the release number) and try it.
Write me about result.

Posted: 3 years ago

#11355 Quote

kh.s

#11355 Quote
Hi,
i get this error once in a while in nopcommerce ver 4.30

An error occurred while starting the application.
UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\...\Plugins\bin\Magick.NET-Q8-AnyCPU.dll' is denied.

System.IO.FileSystem.DeleteFile(string fullPath)
Exception: Plugin 'Google Pagespeed Tools'. Access to the path 'C:\...\Plugins\bin\Magick.NET-Q8-AnyCPU.dll' is denied.

Nop.Web.Framework.Infrastructure.Extensions.ApplicationPartManagerExtensions.InitializePlugins(ApplicationPartManager applicationPartManager, NopConfig config) in ApplicationPartManagerExtensions.cs, line 569
Exception: Plugin 'Google Pagespeed Tools'. Access to the path 'C:\...\Plugins\bin\Magick.NET-Q8-AnyCPU.dll' is denied.
Access to the path 'C:\Inetpub\...\Plugins\bin\Magick.NET-Q8-AnyCPU.dll' is denied.

Nop.Web.Framework.Infrastructure.Extensions.ApplicationPartManagerExtensions.InitializePlugins(ApplicationPartManager applicationPartManager, NopConfig config) in ApplicationPartManagerExtensions.cs, line 580

UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\...\Plugins\bin\Magick.NET-Q8-AnyCPU.dll' is denied.
        System.IO.FileSystem.DeleteFile(string fullPath)
        System.IO.File.Delete(string path)
        Nop.Core.Infrastructure.NopFileProvider.DeleteFile(string filePath) in NopFileProvider.cs
        Nop.Web.Framework.Infrastructure.Extensions.ApplicationPartManagerExtensions.ShadowCopyFile(INopFileProvider fileProvider, string assemblyFile, string shadowCopyDirectory) in ApplicationPartManagerExtensions.cs
        Nop.Web.Framework.Infrastructure.Extensions.ApplicationPartManagerExtensions.PerformFileDeploy(ApplicationPartManager applicationPartManager, string assemblyFile, string shadowCopyDirectory, NopConfig config, INopFileProvider fileProvider) in ApplicationPartManagerExtensions.cs
        Nop.Web.Framework.Infrastructure.Extensions.ApplicationPartManagerExtensions.InitializePlugins(ApplicationPartManager applicationPartManager, NopConfig config) in ApplicationPartManagerExtensions.cs

#11356 Quote

Support

#11356 Quote
Nopcommerce copies all DLL files from each plugin's folder in the one bin folder.

UnauthorizedAccessException
Its' means that nopcommerce doesn't have a permission to do it.
Check the NTFS  permittions

#11373 Quote

kh.s

#11373 Quote
permissions was correct, i use webp plugin and pagespeed Separately.
i disabled webp plugin and my problem resolved.

#11374 Quote

Support

#11374 Quote
If you use Webp plugin and Google PageSpeed plugin for one nop instance you can try the next solution.

Remove this file Magick.NET-Q8-AnyCPU.dll from the Webp plugin folder.
When the nopcommerce starts then nop copies all DLL files in the one folder Bin.
Try this solution and write toe me about the result.

Posted: 2 years ago

#11581 Quote

azurex

#11581 Quote
Hi ,
i get this error once in a while in nopcommerce ver 4.40.3 since i installed Google Page speed tools:

Unhandled exception. System.Exception: Plugin 'Google Pagespeed Tools'. Access to the path 'C:\...\Plugins\bin\Magick.NET-Q8-AnyCPU.dll' is denied.
Access to the path 'C:\...\Plugins\bin\Magick.NET-Q8-AnyCPU.dll' is denied.

---> System.Exception: Plugin 'Google Pagespeed Tools'. Access to the path 'C:\...\Plugins\bin\Magick.NET-Q8-AnyCPU.dll' is denied.
---> System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path 'C:\...\Plugins\bin\Magick.NET-Q8-AnyCPU.dll' is denied.
   at System.IO.FileSystem.DeleteFile(String fullPath)
   at System.IO.File.Delete(String path)
   at Nop.Core.Infrastructure.NopFileProvider.DeleteFile(String filePath) in C:\...\Libraries\Nop.Core\Infrastructure\NopFileProvider.cs:line 153
   at Nop.Web.Framework.Infrastructure.Extensions.ApplicationPartManagerExtensions.ShadowCopyFile(INopFileProvider fileProvider, String assemblyFile, String shadowCopyDirectory) in C:\...\Presentation\Nop.Web.Framework\Infrastructure\Extensions\ApplicationPartManagerExtensions.cs:line 104
   at Nop.Web.Framework.Infrastructure.Extensions.ApplicationPartManagerExtensions.PerformFileDeploy(ApplicationPartManager applicationPartManager, String assemblyFile, String shadowCopyDirectory, AppSettings appSettings, INopFileProvider fileProvider) in C:\...\Presentation\Nop.Web.Framework\Infrastructure\Extensions\ApplicationPartManagerExtensions.cs:line 206
   at Nop.Web.Framework.Infrastructure.Extensions.ApplicationPartManagerExtensions.InitializePlugins(ApplicationPartManager applicationPartManager, AppSettings appSettings) in C:\...\Presentation\Nop.Web.Framework\Infrastructure\Extensions\ApplicationPartManagerExtensions.cs:line 511
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at Nop.Web.Framework.Infrastructure.Extensions.ApplicationPartManagerExtensions.InitializePlugins(ApplicationPartManager applicationPartManager, AppSettings appSettings) in C:\...\Presentation\Nop.Web.Framework\Infrastructure\Extensions\ApplicationPartManagerExtensions.cs:line 539
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at Nop.Web.Framework.Infrastructure.Extensions.ApplicationPartManagerExtensions.InitializePlugins(ApplicationPartManager applicationPartManager, AppSettings appSettings) in C:\...\Presentation\Nop.Web.Framework\Infrastructure\Extensions\ApplicationPartManagerExtensions.cs:line 550
   at Nop.Web.Framework.Infrastructure.Extensions.ServiceCollectionExtensions.ConfigureApplicationServices(IServiceCollection services, IConfiguration configuration, IWebHostEnvironment webHostEnvironment) in C:\...\Presentation\Nop.Web.Framework\Infrastructure\Extensions\ServiceCollectionExtensions.cs:line 72
   at Nop.Web.Startup.ConfigureServices(IServiceCollection services) in C:\...\Presentation\Nop.Web\Startup.cs:line 37
   at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor, Boolean wrapExceptions)
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Hosting.ConfigureServicesBuilder.InvokeCore(Object instance, IServiceCollection services)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Hosting.ConfigureServicesBuilder.<>c__DisplayClass9_0.<Invoke>g__Startup|0(IServiceCollection serviceCollection)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Hosting.ConfigureServicesBuilder.Invoke(Object instance, IServiceCollection services)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Hosting.ConfigureServicesBuilder.<>c__DisplayClass8_0.<Build>b__0(IServiceCollection services)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Hosting.GenericWebHostBuilder.UseStartup(Type startupType, HostBuilderContext context, IServiceCollection services, Object instance)
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Hosting.GenericWebHostBuilder.<>c__DisplayClass13_0.<UseStartup>b__0(HostBuilderContext context, IServiceCollection services)
   at Microsoft.Extensio

#11582 Quote

azurex

#11582 Quote
I should add that file permissions are correct, i use webp plugin and page speed together.
I also tried your solution to Remove the file Magick.NET-Q8-AnyCPU.dll from the Webp plugin folder but the problem still exists.
Thanks in Advance...

#11583 Quote

Support

#11583 Quote
Ok.
Nopcommerce tried to copy the same file from different folders. This  file is large.

#11584 Quote

azurex

#11584 Quote
Ok, I Got That but I Had installed Both of WebP and pagespeed Plugins for previous Nop Version(4.3) and was working Ok , but in Nop version (4.4)  this error come along once in a while.
What's the Solution?

#11585 Quote

Support

#11585 Quote
Remove the file Magick.NET-Q8-AnyCPU.dll from the one of the folder . It will solve your issue.
Nopcommerce copies the first file Magick.NET-Q8-AnyCPU.dll to the folder Plugins/Bin
and Nopcommerce copies the second file Magick.NET-Q8-AnyCPU.dll to the folder Plugins/Bin at once.
Maybe your OS has an antivirus and checks it (OS locked).