+ changed logic for uploading tracking numbers "the store's owner can create shipment and add tracking number after several times, plugin will wait tracking numbers 10 days"
- fixed important bug if your hosting provider uses the daylight saving.
+ added new parameter 'Not load products from eBay'
+ added support import product attribute combination (using Sku, Gtin or Manufacturer Part number )
+ added new feature - update prices and stock quantities back to Amazon
- fixed important bug for stores with many orders (plugin reads orders twice)
+ performance optimization
- fixed important bug for MSSQL Servers with different collates on nop database and temp database (plugin reads orders twice).
- fixed important bug (if you deleted order plugin will not load it again).
+ added new feature, you can select what plugin will do if plugin can't find product in nop store.
+ important performance optimization
- fixed important bug (it was added in last release). Plugin can't send tracking number back to Amazon.
+ important performance optimization for stores with large numbers of orders.
+ changed internal logic for sending tracknumbers back to Amazon.
+ updated Amazon SDK library. Amazon developed new hostfix 2017-02-22.
+ revised code if plugin used new API. Plugin used API "2013-09-01".
- fixed bug with not sending tracking numbers (wrong ServiceUrl).
+ tuning, plugin saved all tracking numbers in internal value, after it plugin sent to Amazon only necessary tracking numbers. Now plugin saves only necessary tracking numbers.
+ added support to select Amazon MWS Endpoint for each store.
Powered by nopCommerce
Copyright © 2019 FoxNetSoft. All rights reserved