- added new shipping type for USPS ("Delivered to Agent")
- fixed bug for Fastway (Australia)
- fixed bug if you use several delivery services and you tried to check delivery status manually.
- performance optimisation
+ added DPD Ireland
- removed DPD Local (Interlink) and add the new parameter "DPD API Endpoint"
+ fixed the bug "don't change the shipping status of the order"
+ changed method for Fedex (bug in Microsoft wdsl code https://github.com/dotnet/wcf/issues/2219).
+ changed the kernel, some of stores sent parcels after 6 months after payment (hadmake), plugin skipped such shipment before.
+ added feature for USPS and UPS - removing spacebar from tracking number (plugin can check such tracking number 9999 9999 99999 ... too).
+ added support DHL.
+ added support DPD Local (Interlink).
+ added support DPD.
+ enable TLS1.2 for UPS and USPS if you don't enable it for all nop store.
+ crytical fix. Plugin didn't add reward points and didn't activate Gift Cards after changing the order status with value Completed (all nop releases)
- fixed bug. (If order had several shipments and of of shipment was delivered plugin made order 'Comleted') link.
- fixed bug. (Double sending email notification for partial shipping orders).
+ refactoring code.
+ added new parameter 'Notify customer about delivered parcel'. link
- fixed bug for UPS (wrong delivery date)
+ added support Startrack (Australia)
+ added support Fastway (Australia)
+ added support Leopards (Pakistan)
+ added support Stallion Deliveries (Pakistan) (We need testers)
- fixed bug for track numbers with spacebar
- fixed bug "Don't work task "Checking Delivery Status""
+ added new button "Check Delivery Status" on shipments page
+ added support "Shipment.Manager"
Powered by nopCommerce
Copyright © 2019 FoxNetSoft. All rights reserved