Installation and configuring plug-in QuickBooks Online Connector
You can configure plugin very easy.
1. First of all you need to create credentials Client Id and Client Secret at the QuickBooks Online dashboard https://developer.intuit.com/app/developer/homepage. Copy Redirect URIs from plugin configure page to this QuickBooks Online dashboard.
2. Open plugin configure page and set Client Id and Client Secret. Don't forget to copy Redirect URIs from plugin configure page to QuickBooks Online dashboard.
3. Try to upload on eorder to QuickBooks Online.
4. Pay attention! Refresh access token != Access token.
You can create it yourself using this link OAuth 2.0 Playground
5. You need to configure Shipping for QuickBooks. See this picture.