You have no items in your shopping cart.

Wednesday, May 8, 2024 4:33:58 PM

"An error occurred while sending the request."

Posted: 4 years ago

#8934 Quote

nlun

#8934 Quote
Hi!

I've just installed your plugin Stripe Direct Payment for Nop Commerce 3.8 and I'm having an issue with using it. I use the standard checkout but when I get to the payment section i get the following error.

"An error occured while sending the request."

When i download the log file for the plugin i see following :

2019.08.06 13:12:22:6980*******
Error. Stripe Direct message=An error occurred while sending the request., StackTrace=   vid Stripe.SystemNetHttpClient.<MakeRequestAsync>d__20.MoveNext()
--- End of stack trace ---
   at System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
   at Stripe.StripeClient.<RequestAsync>d__25`1.MoveNext()
   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
   at Stripe.Service`1.<RequestAsync>d__23`1.MoveNext()
   at Stripe.Service`1.Request[T](HttpMethod method, String path, BaseOptions options, RequestOptions requestOptions)
   at FoxNetSoft.Plugin.Payments.StripeDirect.Services.StripePaymentManager.(StripePaymentIntentRequest )
2019.08.06 13:12:31:6787*******
Error. Stripe Direct message=An error occurred while sending the request., StackTrace=   vid Stripe.SystemNetHttpClient.<MakeRequestAsync>d__20.MoveNext()
   at Stripe.Service`1.Request[T](HttpMethod method, String path, BaseOptions options, RequestOptions requestOptions)
   at FoxNetSoft.Plugin.Payments.StripeDirect.Services.StripePaymentManager.(StripePaymentIntentRequest )

Do you have any idea why this is? I use the same credentials that i've used before on my old plugin. Thing is, i need to update to use 3d Secure 2 but I can't seem to get it to work. I'm testing it out on my local environment first. Any ideas?

#8935 Quote

nlun

#8935 Quote
I saw this in the log also :

System.Net.Http.HttpRequestException: An error occurred while sending the request. ---> System.Net.WebException: The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a send. ---> System.IO.IOException: Unable to read data from the transport connection: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host. ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host
   at System.Net.Sockets.Socket.EndReceive(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
   at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.EndRead(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
   --- Slut på stackspårning för interna undantag ---
   at System.Net.TlsStream.EndWrite(IAsyncResult asyncResult)
   at System.Net.ConnectStream.WriteHeadersCallback(IAsyncResult ar)
   --- Slut på stackspårning för interna undantag ---
   at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.EndGetRequestStream(IAsyncResult asyncResult, TransportContext& context)
   at System.Net.Http.HttpClientHandler.GetRequestStreamCallback(IAsyncResult ar)
   --- End of stacktrace ---
   at Stripe.SystemNetHttpClient.<MakeRequestAsync>d__20.MoveNext()

#8938 Quote

Support

#8938 Quote
The problem was in TLC1.2
Read this topic
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/34920429/is-tls-1-1-and-tls-1-2-enabled-by-default-for-net-4-5-and-net-4-5-1

You didn't enable TLC1.2 for nop store.
I did it in new release of plugin.  Download the new one and try it.
Write me about result.

#8940 Quote

nlun

#8940 Quote
Yes, now that parts working. But it's acting kind of strange.. When I get to the payment info step it asks me to fill in my credit card information. When i do this and click "Submit payment" (wich is located right under this field) I get a popup wich tells me "this is were your customers will.. etc.". So I click accept and the payment goes through. But then the checkout remains at this step, forcing me to click "next" and then click on nopcommerce "Buy"-button to actually submit an order to nopCommerce. If I don't do this extra step no order is created in nop, only stripe payment. I fear many customers might think everything is donw after they paid and missing that they have to click next and then press buy. Is this by design?
Im using standard checkout on nopCommerce 3.8

#8941 Quote

Support

#8941 Quote
>Im using standard checkout on nopCommerce 3.8

1. One page checkout or multipages?
2. Do you any external theme? Maybe the theme developer used another HTML markup for "Buy" button. Can you ZIP your theme and send me it to my email?

#8942 Quote

nlun

#8942 Quote
One page checkout. I'll PM you.