You have no items in your shopping cart.

Sunday, May 19, 2024 1:52:01 PM

Google Shopping feed - first product tag as custom field

Posted: 7 years ago

#2951 Quote

shoecake

#2951 Quote
I am setting up a feed to the Google Merchant Center and I want to filter by products by type (not necessarily by the nopComemrce categories they are in).

I thought of one way of doing this is to use the first tag assigned to each product. Is there a way of adding the first tag related to a product to the custom_label_0 field?

Is there a better way of specifying the type of product?

#2954 Quote

Support

#2954 Quote
>I am setting up a feed to the Google Merchant Center and I want to filter by products by type (not necessarily by the nopComemrce categories they are in).

Answer.
1. Add the new product specification named "FeedType" with value "Google". Made it "not for screen". Add this product specification for each product what you plan to export.
2. Open your feed. Select tab "Conditions", And add the new rule. Export products with product specification "FeedType" with value "Google".

I thought of one way of doing this is to use the first tag assigned to each product. Is there a way of adding the first tag related to a product to the custom_label_0 field?
You can add the new product specification with "not for screen". You can set it for all products and set mapping of this product specification to Google tag.
Read our documentation. We wrote how to do it easy.

[i]
Is there a better way of specifying the type of product?[/i]