You have no items in your shopping cart.

Friday, April 26, 2024 1:54:07 PM

Bugs

Posted: 7 years ago

#1784 Quote

Support

#1784 Quote
Topic for reporting any problems and bugs.

IMPORTANT NOTE: There is a known issues with installing new plugins in nopCommerce.
Please read this post for more information.

#1800 Quote
Hello.
Today, I noticed a small bug with this plugin.
In my configuration, I have the solicitation message set to only appear in one widgetzone: (productdetails_top)

However, it is also appearing in the productdetails_bottom widgetzone.
See it here

Myfootshop Customer Rewards Program  

I think they are accidentally tied together somehow.

Thanks,
Steve

#1801 Quote

Support

#1801 Quote
I enabled message for productdetails_top and productdetails_bottom.
And I have seen two messages.

Can you send me the file ProductTemplate.Simple.cshtml from themes folder by e-mail?

#1802 Quote
I'm sorry. There is not really a problem. I think my browser cached it when I was testing my message in different widget zones, because the next day, it looks perfect again!

Nevermind.....

Thanks,
Steve

#2846 Quote

manavdeep

#2846 Quote
i have install  trail version of Product Referral Rewards but it is always displaying 0 points to the person who referr the product.

#2847 Quote

Support

#2847 Quote
1. What NopCommerce version do you use?
2. Can you describe me your logic? (step by step)

#2848 Quote
manavdeep wrote:
i have install  trail version of Product Referral Rewards but it is always displaying 0 points to the person who referr the product.

It will always show 0 points until the shipment is delivered.

#2849 Quote
If you do not remember to update each order's Shipping Status to "Delivered", customers will not receive their reward points.

I use this other plugin to ensure that all completed orders are updated to "Delivered" when the package arrives at the customer address:
http://www.foxnetsoft.com/nopcheckdeliverystatus

#2850 Quote
Also...
If you manually update the order's shipping status to "Delivered", it will not automatically give reward points. The scheduled task for this plugin will run in an interval and check to see which referred orders are now "Delivered", then gives points.
But, you can go to SYSTEM >> SCHEDULE TASKS >> and click the RUN NOW button for the Product Referral Rewards task if you don't want to wait.

#2851 Quote

manavdeep

#2851 Quote
steps  i follow in foxnet
1 Referral Email send to  friend.
2 Foxnet plugin list shows status sent .
3. Friend get email and click on link and open page with popup of welcome referral program.
4. Friend buy that product choosing cash on delivery.
5. open admin panel and click on orders and view order that is displaying pending in status.
6. click on shipments and add shipment and change status into shipped and delivered.
7. change order status to completed and payement status to paid.
8. in refferal list it shows status paid but 0 points.
settings in plugin
Enable plugin: clicked
product of referral : 500

#2852 Quote

manavdeep

#2852 Quote
using nopcommerce 3.7

#2853 Quote

manavdeep

#2853 Quote
There is error displaying in schedule task when i click on run Now it Reward Points Worked.

#2856 Quote

Support

#2856 Quote
Can you write me any information about the error message?
From screen or from Nop Log?
I can't repeat your bug...

#2888 Quote
Hello-

We have ben using this plugin for a few months now and are very happy with it!
Today I decided to view the List and see how successful we are at getting new referrals, so I filtered the list on "Status" = Paid

The filter is not working. I tried the other Status' filter options like Paid and Calculated but they are also not working.

Thank you!

#2889 Quote

Support

#2889 Quote
You are right.
Download the archive from our site and replace List.cshtml from the folder Views/ProductRewardsAdmin.
You needn't restart the site. Replace the file and refresh the page.

Thank you.

#2891 Quote
OK, great! I installed it just now and can see I am having excellent performance from the plugin. but I have one suggestion which I think would make it much easier to filter:

A checkbox to "Show/Hide Not Eligible" in the results.

Also, if it is possible, changing the text input for Product ID to a drop-down of product names would simplify the process immensely.

Thank you so much for continuing to provide the kind of tools that allow nopCommerce admins to not only employ effective marketing strategies but also to measure their effectiveness!

Steve

#2893 Quote

Support

#2893 Quote
About checkbox
I'll see how to add it.

About combobox for products.
If you have a lot of product rewards you will have a performance degradation.

#2894 Quote
That's a good point! I didn't even think about the potential performance issue if a store admin has many products.
In our business, we don't usually know the Product ID because we only use SKU numbers, but I can just make a spreadsheet for my boss to use with all Product Names, SKU's and Product ID's so she can check the number of referrals for each product without having to open each edit product screen.

Thanks!