You have no items in your shopping cart.

Saturday, April 20, 2024 12:42:56 PM

Bugs

Posted: 10 years ago

#132 Quote

Support

Posted: 10 years ago

#132 Quote
Topic for reporting any problems and Bugs.

IMPORTANT NOTE: There is a known issues with installing new plugins in nopCommerce.
Please read this post for more information.

Posted: 9 years ago

#365 Quote

natcarb

#365 Quote
I believe I have found a bug. When you select a country or state while you are a guest the shipping drop-down doesn't load. You have to refresh the browser to get the shipping drop-down to repopulate.  The plugin is running on NOP 3.40 and latest version of the plugin.  Please let me know if there is a solution for this. Thanks.

#366 Quote

Support

#366 Quote
Thank you.
We'll verify it and answer you.

#367 Quote

Support

#367 Quote
It's a bug.
Guest must have seen warnings.
Ex.
    First name is required.
    Last name is required.
    Email is required.
    City is required
    Phone is required

We'll fix it tomorrow.
Thank you.

#368 Quote

natcarb

#368 Quote
Thanks for your help.

#369 Quote

Support

#369 Quote
We have done it.
See on image link.

Replace plugin folder.

#370 Quote

natcarb

#370 Quote
Thank you for your help. It's working now. The only issue is that it always goes to last item in the drop-down.

#371 Quote

natcarb

#371 Quote
*last shipping method item

#372 Quote

Support

#372 Quote
I'll see.

#373 Quote

natcarb

#373 Quote
When the customer changes his city or state or zip the shipping method is defaulting to last shipping method in the drop down which is over night shipping. The customer is not realizing this and checking out.  Is there a way to default it to the first selection?

#374 Quote

Support

#374 Quote
It's a good idea to remember selected shipping item.

#375 Quote

natcarb

#375 Quote
Do I need to change the code some how or is this a bug??? Thanks.

#376 Quote

Support

#376 Quote
Sorry for delay.
We will make release today. I'll write.

#377 Quote

Support

#377 Quote
We have fixed it.
Download the new release and replace only cshtml-files.

Posted: 6 years ago

#6799 Quote

rrogne

#6799 Quote
Hi there seems to be a problem with your SimpleCheckout plugin.

I have a product where the customer enters the price. When i am at the store where the Primary store currency is swedish krona. everything seems to be correct.

But when i am at another store (the same nopcommerce solution) i have norweigian currency that product shows price exkl. tax. Is this a bug or is it configureable somewhere?

#6800 Quote

Support

#6800 Quote
Can you describe your problem in details?
1. What nop version do you use?
2. Does your first store has primary currency swedish krona?
3. Does your first store has only one currency?
4. Does this currency  has TAX (incl or excl tax)?
I understood that first store has one currency with TAX
and another store has another one currency without .

I think you can set TAX per store.
Can you check TAX settings for second and for first store?
This plugin uses internal nopcommerce methods for calculation prices.
If you can solve your problem write me again.

#6932 Quote

andy@povkhan.com

#6932 Quote
Apparently, I've found a bug related to discounts.

Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a discount for order subtotal that requires a coupon code to be entered.
2. A customer enters the code on the shopping cart page, applies it, sees the discount but does not complete the order yet.
3. Remove that discount in the admin panel.

Now when this customers tries to complete the order it results in the unhandled exception (see below). The only way for this customer to complete the order seems to be to recreate the discount with the same code in the admin panel and have him remove the code from his cart before proceeding.

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Exception Details: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Stack Trace:

[NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.]
   FoxNetSoft.Plugin.Misc.SimpleCheckout.Controllers.SimpleCheckoutController.PrepareDiscountBoxModel(DiscountBoxModel model) +227
   FoxNetSoft.Plugin.Misc.SimpleCheckout.Controllers.SimpleCheckoutController.PrepareSimpleCheckoutModel(SimpleCheckoutModel model, IList`1 cart, Address newPrimaryAddress, Address newSecondaryAddress) +1467
   FoxNetSoft.Plugin.Misc.SimpleCheckout.Controllers.SimpleCheckoutController.SimpleCheckout() +1819
   lambda_method(Closure , ControllerBase , Object[] ) +62
   System.Web.Mvc.ActionMethodDispatcher.Execute(ControllerBase controller, Object[] parameters) +14
   System.Web.Mvc.ReflectedActionDescriptor.Execute(ControllerContext controllerContext, IDictionary`2 parameters) +157
   System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionMethod(ControllerContext controllerContext, ActionDescriptor actionDescriptor, IDictionary`2 parameters) +27
   System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.<BeginInvokeSynchronousActionMethod>b__39(IAsyncResult asyncResult, ActionInvocation innerInvokeState) +22
   System.Web.Mvc.Async.WrappedAsyncResult`2.CallEndDelegate(IAsyncResult asyncResult) +29
   System.Web.Mvc.Async.WrappedAsyncResultBase`1.End() +49
   System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.EndInvokeActionMethod(IAsyncResult asyncResult) +32
   System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncInvocationWithFilters.<InvokeActionMethodFilterAsynchronouslyRecursive>b__3d() +50
   System.Web.Mvc.Async.<>c__DisplayClass46.<InvokeActionMethodFilterAsynchronouslyRecursive>b__3f() +228
   System.Web.Mvc.Async.<>c__DisplayClass46.<InvokeActionMethodFilterAsynchronouslyRecursive>b__3f() +228
   System.Web.Mvc.Async.<>c__DisplayClass33.<BeginInvokeActionMethodWithFilters>b__32(IAsyncResult asyncResult) +10
   System.Web.Mvc.Async.WrappedAsyncResult`1.CallEndDelegate(IAsyncResult asyncResult) +10
   System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.EndInvokeActionMethodWithFilters(IAsyncResult asyncResult) +34
   System.Web.Mvc.Async.<>c__DisplayClass2b.<BeginInvokeAction>b__1c() +26
   System.Web.Mvc.Async.<>c__DisplayClass21.<BeginInvokeAction>b__1e(IAsyncResult asyncResult) +100
   System.Web.Mvc.Async.WrappedAsyncResult`1.CallEndDelegate(IAsyncResult asyncResult) +10
   System.We

#6933 Quote

Support

#6933 Quote
Thank you I'll check it now.

#6936 Quote

Support

#6936 Quote
I repeated this bug.... but I have it on original nopcommerce cart page too.
I added coupon code to the cart and disabled "Requires coupon code". I refreshed the page and I saw the error message.
I'll try to solve this problem.

#6937 Quote

Support

#6937 Quote
This bug has nop 3.90 and it was fixed in nop 4.00.

ShoppingCartModelFactory.cs
method PrepareShoppingCartModel
Bad code
            var discountCouponCodes = _workContext.CurrentCustomer.ParseAppliedDiscountCouponCodes();
            foreach (var couponCode in discountCouponCodes)
            {
                var discount = _discountService.GetAllDiscountsForCaching(couponCode: couponCode)
                    .FirstOrDefault(d => d.RequiresCouponCode && _discountService.ValidateDiscount(d, _workContext.CurrentCustomer).IsValid);

model.DiscountBox.AppliedDiscountsWithCodes.Add(new ShoppingCartModel.DiscountBoxModel.DiscountInfoModel()
                {
                    Id = discount.Id,
                    CouponCode = discount.CouponCode
                });
            }

Good code
            var discountCouponCodes = _workContext.CurrentCustomer.ParseAppliedDiscountCouponCodes();
            foreach (var couponCode in discountCouponCodes)
            {
                var discount = _discountService.GetAllDiscountsForCaching(couponCode: couponCode)
                    .FirstOrDefault(d => d.RequiresCouponCode && _discountService.ValidateDiscount(d, _workContext.CurrentCustomer).IsValid);
if (discount!=null)
{
                model.DiscountBox.AppliedDiscountsWithCodes.Add(new ShoppingCartModel.DiscountBoxModel.DiscountInfoModel()
                {
                    Id = discount.Id,
                    CouponCode = discount.CouponCode
                });
}
            }

My plugin has this bug too. I have fixed it but you should fix it in nop kernel DLL too.
Thank you.