You have no items in your shopping cart.

Thursday, April 25, 2024 9:00:24 PM

Bugs

Posted: 10 years ago

#76 Quote

Support

Posted: 10 years ago

#76 Quote
Topic for reporting any problems and Bugs.

IMPORTANT NOTE: There is a known issues with installing new plugins in nopCommerce.
Please read this post for more information.

Posted: 9 years ago

#286 Quote

duyguogunc

#286 Quote
Hello,

I'm using ExAuthSocial plugin for NopCommerce. I'm having problem with LinkedIn on production server.  I'm getting the following error:

The remote server returned an error: (400) Bad Request.

I don't get this error on local environment. Both sites are connecting to same db, so they are having same credentials.

This is happening only with Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter and Google are working fine.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you

#287 Quote

Support

#287 Quote
We'll verify and answer you.

#288 Quote

Support

#288 Quote
We have verified. It's working.
Can you read our documentation?
http://www.foxnetsoft.com/t/nopexauthsocial#step12

Please verify scope.
If you will see error again, write to us.
We'll try to help you.

#293 Quote

duyguogunc

#293 Quote
I've read documentation and watched video too. And I'm able to see linkedin popup on my local environment, but I cannot make it work on production server. Can you please tell me what could be the reason, or what should I suspect? I cannot debug as I don't have source code. Thank you in advance.

#294 Quote

Support

#294 Quote
1. Enable debug on Configure page.
2. Try to login using LinkedIn.
3. Send file FoxNetSoft.Plugin.ExternalAuth.Social_log.txt to our email support@foxnetsoft.com.

Posted: 8 years ago

#521 Quote
Hello-

We just installed this plugin earlier this week and are now seeing that we sometimes have new Registered customers that have username field left empty. We have username authentication enabled..not email, so username must be required.
Can you verify that if username value is empty at social network, we at least import and use their email as the username in nop?

Thanks,
Steve

#522 Quote
OK...I now understand that even when username is left empty, customer can continue using same social login button they originally clicked...but still...it seems like we should also import email into username field when no username is available from social network..then customer can also login normally and still be successful.

#523 Quote

Support

#523 Quote
Ok, I'll do it.

#524 Quote
There is no hurry for this...I know you are busy.

#526 Quote

Support

#526 Quote
We have fixed it. Try new release 1.17.

#1744 Quote
sign is working fine BUT if a user is already registered with their email and they try to sign up again with social media which uses the same email than there is no error that the user already exists
same is the case if a user has same email signed up for instagram, facebook and google than they should get an error if they already have signed up using one method previously

#1745 Quote
talk2mirza@gmail.com wrote:
sign is working fine BUT if a user is already registered with their email and they try to sign up again with social media which uses the same email than there is no error that the user already exists
same is the case if a user has same email signed up for instagram, facebook and google than they should get an error if they already have signed up using one method previously

I think you are confusing the function of this plugin. It does not allow users to "sign-up" using social media, but rather "sign-in"/"login."

If an already registered user clicks a social login button with same email as what they have registered already, it just logs them into their existing nopc customer account...no need for an error about user already exists...

#1746 Quote
why plugin create new customerguid on every login. without filling any fields.

#1747 Quote

Support

#1747 Quote
You are not right, plugin used old Id from Customer table.
But plugin creates new record in ExternalAuthenticationRecord table. This table has mapping between NopCommerce's customer and external customer's account.

For example.
Customer tied to login using Facebook, Google, Paypal. We see 3 records in  ExternalAuthenticationRecord table and one in Customer table.