You have no items in your shopping cart.

Thursday, April 25, 2024 2:08:34 PM

Bugs

Posted: 9 years ago

#336 Quote

Support

#336 Quote
Topic for reporting any problems and bugs.

IMPORTANT NOTE: There is a known issues with installing new plugins in nopCommerce.
Please read this post for more information.

#420 Quote

acegroup

#420 Quote
Does NopFeedManager also work for SSL webshops?

#421 Quote

Support

#421 Quote
Yes, it's working.
You can try it.
Don't forgot to set store url (non SSL).

>+ changed URLs for images (http). Amazon cannot access images stored with a secured URL (https).

Plugin exports images without  https prefix.

If you have redirection from http to https for all requests, you will have the problem with Amazon.

Posted: 7 years ago

#3197 Quote
Hello-

I think I found a bug with FoxNetSoft.Plugin.Feed.Manager, Version=1.0.0.0 running on version 3.40 of nopCommerce.

On my Google products feed, which works fine, I went to the Feed Settings tab and in the custom_label_0, I set the Field Name to "Old Price."

When I generate the new feed file, now the custom_labe_0 is added to the XML, but every product has "0" as the value.
I confirmed again and again that the OldPrice field in the database Products table is populated with a numeric value, like 2, or 4, or 6.

Is this a bug, or were my expectations incorrect?
Thank you!

#3198 Quote
Ok...correction:

I had the Default value for custom_label_0 set to "0" when I first generated the new feed file. Then after my post, I tried removing the default value and generated the feed again. This time, custom_label_0 is not even appearing in my feed again..so I think no values are being returned from the OldPrice database field.

#3199 Quote
I really don't think this is the problem, but could it be a problem that the values in my OldPrice database field are not truly currency values, like 2.00, or 4.00, or 6.00

The values I saved to database are just 2, or 4, or 6, etc..no decimals.
I didn''t think it was a problem because I assumed any numeric value would work.

If that is the only problem, I can just change my data to be formatted like currency (with decimal and two 0's)

#3202 Quote

Support

#3202 Quote
>Old Price
I'll check it now.

#3203 Quote

Support

#3203 Quote
I have the condition
if (product.OldPrice > this.GetProductPrice(product))

plugin exports OLD price value only for products with new price cheaper than old price...
Am I right?
I can export all OLD values...

#3204 Quote
For me, it would be best to export all Old Price values...I don't know if this is desirable for other nopC admins.

We don't use the OldPrice field in our store at all, so we are just using this field to pass through data for determining acceptable profit margin ranges when bidding on keywords in our Google Adwords campaigns.

#3205 Quote
For example, our Adwords campaign manager will have a key that tells them how much should be the maximum keyword bid for this product based on the value in OldPrice/custom_label_0 column of the feed.

Example:
2 - they know the maximum amount to bid is  $0.10
3 - they know the maximum amount to bid is  $0.25
4 - they know the maximum amount to bid is  $0.50

#3207 Quote

Support

#3207 Quote
Ok. I'll remove this condition. Wait 10 minutes.

#3210 Quote

Support

#3210 Quote
Download new release from our site.
I removed this condition.
Backup old plugin folder.

#3211 Quote
I am going to bed now but we'll try it tomorrow.
Thank you very much!

#3217 Quote
Support wrote:
Download new release from our site.
I removed this condition.
Backup old plugin folder.

Today, I downloaded the version for 3.40 from the product page and replaced the feedmanager files in my plugin folder.
I restarted application and went to the plugin screen. All of the logo images for each feed are a red question mark image (unknown.png)

I tried to click into my Google feed to edit it, and this is the error thrown to the log:

Method not found: 'System.Collections.Generic.IList`1<FieldName> FoxNetSoft.Plugin.Feed.Manager.Core.IFeedManagerAttributeParser.GetFeedAttributeFieldNames()'.

System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'System.Collections.Generic.IList`1<FieldName> FoxNetSoft.Plugin.Feed.Manager.Core.IFeedManagerAttributeParser.GetFeedAttributeFieldNames()'. at ASP._Page_Plugins_FoxNetSoft_FeedManager_Views_Feeds__CreateOrUpdate_FeedAttributes_cshtml.Execute() at System.Web.WebPages.WebPageBase.ExecutePageHierarchy() at System.Web.Mvc.WebViewPage.ExecutePageHierarchy() at System.Web.WebPages.WebPageBase.ExecutePageHierarchy(WebPageContext pageContext, TextWriter writer, WebPageRenderingBase startPage) at System.Web.Mvc.Html.PartialExtensions.Partial(HtmlHelper htmlHelper, String partialViewName, Object model, ViewDataDictionary viewData) at ASP._Page_Plugins_FoxNetSoft_FeedManager_Views_Feeds__CreateOrUpdate_cshtml.<TabFeedSettings>b__1(TextWriter __razor_helper_writer) in c:\inetpub\wwwroot\MFS_Production\Plugins\FoxNetSoft.FeedManager\Views\Feeds\_CreateOrUpdate.cshtml:line 85 at ASP._Page_Plugins_FoxNetSoft_FeedManager_Views_Feeds__CreateOrUpdate_cshtml.Execute() in c:\inetpub\wwwroot\MFS_Production\Plugins\FoxNetSoft.FeedManager\Views\Feeds\_CreateOrUpdate.cshtml:line 38 at System.Web.WebPages.WebPageBase.ExecutePageHierarchy() at System.Web.Mvc.WebViewPage.ExecutePageHierarchy() at System.Web.WebPages.WebPageBase.ExecutePageHierarchy(WebPageContext pageContext, TextWriter writer, WebPageRenderingBase startPage) at System.Web.Mvc.Html.PartialExtensions.Partial(HtmlHelper htmlHelper, String partialViewName, Object model, ViewDataDictionary viewData) at ASP._Page_Plugins_FoxNetSoft_FeedManager_Views_Feeds_Edit_cshtml.Execute() in c:\inetpub\wwwroot\MFS_Production\Plugins\FoxNetSoft.FeedManager\Views\Feeds\Edit.cshtml:line 26 at ..........

So then I tried editing my global.asax and forcing the application to reload...same problem.

#3218 Quote

Support

#3218 Quote
Did you replace all files? SQL and XML too?

#3219 Quote

Support

#3219 Quote
Can you restart application pool?

#3220 Quote
Yes, I replaced all files...I will now try restarting the application pool.

#3221 Quote
I replaced all files again and recycled my application pool. Now everything is working perfectly!

Thanks Alex!

Posted: 5 years ago

#8288 Quote

esp40@hotmail.com

#8288 Quote
Hello, I'm using facebook ads and the file that exports is txt not csv. How can i change the file extention?

Do you have something ready for google remarketing ?

#8290 Quote

Support

#8290 Quote
1. Google Dynamic Remarketing
You can add tracking code using our plugin Tracking Code Manager .

FeedManager has two templates
Google (xml)
and
Google AdWords (csv)

You can use any of these templates for Google Dynamic Remarketing feed file.
Customers prefer to use Google AdWords template

2.  facebook ads
Facebook prefres to use TXT format because you will not have problem with COMMAS.
https://developers.facebook.com/docs/marketing-api/dynamic-product-ads/product-catalog#feed-format

If you need to use CSV format you should open the feed.xml file and look for Facebook entity.
Change this line
old line
<ExportFileType>TXT</ExportFileType>

new line

<FeedNetWork>
    <Id>10</Id>
    <Name>Facebook ADS</Name>
    <Image>facebookads.png</Image>
    <Schema>facebookads.xml</Schema>
    <ExportMethodId>10</ExportMethodId>
    <DisplayOrder>4</DisplayOrder>
    <UseTaxonomyId>false</UseTaxonomyId>
    <Taxonomy>googletaxonomy.txt</Taxonomy>
    <Separator>tab</Separator>
    <ExportFileType>CSV</ExportFileType>
    <Documentations>
      <DocLinkValue>
        <Message>Dynamic Product Ads Product Catalog Setup</Message>
        <HtmlUrl>https://developers.facebook.com/docs/marketing-api/dynamic-product-ads/product-catalog</HtmlUrl>
      </DocLinkValue>
    </Documentations>
  </FeedNetWork>