You have no items in your shopping cart.

Saturday, April 20, 2024 3:18:11 AM

Feature Requests

Posted: 9 years ago

#334 Quote

Support

#334 Quote
Here you can order a new plug-in functionality.

#348 Quote

deslab

#348 Quote
Can you add an integration for the italian "trovaprezzi.it"? thanks.

#349 Quote

Support

#349 Quote
Yes.
Can you give me URL for feed description for this site?

#388 Quote

saladrigas

#388 Quote
I downloaded the free trial of the Feed Manager plugin for nopcommerce 3.50. When I try to add a feed, it gives me an error. I have not been able to pass that point. Please advise.

#389 Quote

Support

#389 Quote
After installing try to restart your site.

#390 Quote

saladrigas

#390 Quote
Did and still not working. It throws error. The site is hosted on Azure websites. Not sure if that has anything to do with it.

#391 Quote

Support

#391 Quote
Can you write the error message from Log?

#392 Quote

saladrigas

#392 Quote
Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
The details for the log entry.Full message:  System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at FoxNetSoft.Plugin.Feed.Manager.Core.FeedManagerAttributeParser.(Store ) at FoxNetSoft.Plugin.Feed.Manager.Core.FeedManagerAttributeParser.GetFeedFiles(FeedRec feed, FeedFile& feedFile, FeedFile& zipFile, FeedFile& reportFile) at FoxNetSoft.Plugin.Feed.Manager.Controllers.FeedsController.(FeedRecModel , FeedRec , Boolean ) at FoxNetSoft.Plugin.Feed.Manager.Controllers.FeedsController.Edit(Int32 id) at lambda_method(Closure , ControllerBase , Object[] ) at System.Web.Mvc.ActionMethodDispatcher.Execute(ControllerBase controller, Object[] parameters) at System.Web.Mvc.ReflectedActionDescriptor.Execute(ControllerContext controllerContext, IDictionary`2 parameters) at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionMethod(ControllerContext controllerContext, ActionDescriptor actionDescriptor, IDictionary`2 parameters) at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.<BeginInvokeSynchronousActionMethod>b__39(IAsyncResult asyncResult, ActionInvocation innerInvokeState) at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.WrappedAsyncResult`2.CallEndDelegate(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.WrappedAsyncResultBase`1.End() at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.EndInvokeActionMethod(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.AsyncInvocationWithFilters.<InvokeActionMethodFilterAsynchronouslyRecursive>b__3d() at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.AsyncInvocationWithFilters.<>c__DisplayClass46.<InvokeActionMethodFilterAsynchronouslyRecursive>b__3f() at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.AsyncInvocationWithFilters.<>c__DisplayClass46.<InvokeActionMethodFilterAsynchronouslyRecursive>b__3f() at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.AsyncInvocationWithFilters.<>c__DisplayClass46.<InvokeActionMethodFilterAsynchronouslyRecursive>b__3f() at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.AsyncInvocationWithFilters.<>c__DisplayClass46.<InvokeActionMethodFilterAsynchronouslyRecursive>b__3f() at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.AsyncInvocationWithFilters.<>c__DisplayClass46.<InvokeActionMethodFilterAsynchronouslyRecursive>b__3f() at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass33.<BeginInvokeActionMethodWithFilters>b__32(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.WrappedAsyncResult`1.CallEndDelegate(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.WrappedAsyncResultBase`1.End() at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.EndInvokeActionMethodWithFilters(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass21.<>c__DisplayClass2b.<BeginInvokeAction>b__1c() at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass21.<BeginInvokeAction>b__1e(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.WrappedAsyncResult`1.CallEndDelegate(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.WrappedAsyncResultBase`1.End() at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.EndInvokeAction(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Web.Mvc.Controller.<BeginExecuteCore>b__1d(IAsyncResult asyncResult, ExecuteCoreState innerState) at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.WrappedAsyncVoid`1.CallEndDelegate(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.WrappedAsyncResultBase`1.End() at System.Web.Mvc.Controller.EndExecuteCore(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Web.Mvc.Controller.<BeginExecute>b__15(IAsyncResult asyncResult, Controller controller) at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.WrappedAsyncVoid`1.CallEndDelegate(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.WrappedAsyncResultBase`1.End() at System.Web.Mvc.Controller.EndExecu

#393 Quote

Support

#393 Quote
Open you store list and verify all stores.
I think one of stores has empty Store URL or Secure URL (for SSL).
Say us after verification.

P.S.
Plugin works in Azure too.

#394 Quote

Support

#394 Quote
Download new release, restart your site and try.
I think we have fixed this situation.

#446 Quote
Hello-

Have you guys considered adding support for generating Bing Ads/Yahoo feeds?
http://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/sign-up

example feed:
http://www.myfootshop.com/content/files/exportimport/bingshopping.txt

#447 Quote

Support

#447 Quote
We have added support Binq
Version 1.16 - April 01, 2015
+ added support Binq.

About Yahoo
We'll added it too.
Thank you.

#453 Quote
This plugin is awesome!
It is almost perfect now for Google, but one thing I noticed today that could be improved upon:

additional_image_link

Currently the feed only includes one additional image link when generating, but google will accept however many are provided.

Just use same tag (additional_image_link), but repeat for each picture record associated with the product.

#454 Quote

Support

#454 Quote
I'll verify it.

#456 Quote

Support

#456 Quote
Download the files from our site.
We have fixed it.

Replace dll file and restart your site.

#458 Quote
Wow! That was FAST!
You guys are the best-

Steve

Posted: 8 years ago

#1618 Quote

Goddekatten

#1618 Quote
Can you please add the Swedish pricelist Prisjakt?
I could only find the information in swedish but here is a Google translated version. I hope it works

https://translate.google.se/translate?sl=sv&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=sv&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.prisjakt.nu%2Finfo.php%3Ft%3Dfor_stores_price&edit-text=&act=url

#1619 Quote

Support

#1619 Quote
Ok. I'll add it.

#1621 Quote

Support

#1621 Quote
We added support Prisjakt.
Download new version and try.

#1627 Quote

Goddekatten

#1627 Quote
Thank you! It works great and Prisjakt has approved of it.