You have no items in your shopping cart.

Monday, May 20, 2019 4:27:22 PM

Installation and configuration

Posted: 4 years ago

#298 Quote

Support

Posted: 4 years ago

#298 Quote
How to install and configure the module in the online store.

Read the text below
http://www.foxnetsoft.com/t/noppaypalExchange.

Posted: 3 years ago

#1686 Quote

shinybars

#1686 Quote
Good morning. I am trying to test this plugin and get the following error after installing, configuring then clicking the get live rates button:

The level of log entry.Log level:   Error
The log entry message.Short message:   PayPal didn't answer to us. ErrorMessage=Internal server error. Please check the server logs for details
The details for the log entry.Full message:   System.Exception: PayPal didn't answer to us. ErrorMessage=Internal server error. Please check the server logs for details at FoxNetSoft.Plugin.ExchangeRate.PayPalExchange.PayPalExchangeRateProvider.(String , String , PayPalExchangeSettings , IList`1 ) at FoxNetSoft.Plugin.ExchangeRate.PayPalExchange.PayPalExchangeRateProvider.GetCurrencyLiveRates(String exchangeRateCurrencyCode) at Nop.Services.Directory.CurrencyService.GetCurrencyLiveRates(String exchangeRateCurrencyCode) at Nop.Admin.Controllers.CurrencyController.List(Boolean liveRates)

I have verified that my AppID, API Username, API Password and signature is in place. Any ideas what this issue may be?

#1687 Quote

Support

#1687 Quote
Enable Debugging on plugin Configure page.
and try to get rates manually.
After it
send me log file FoxNetSoft.Plugin.ExchangeRate.PayPalExchange.Log from App_Data folder to my e-mail.

I'll try to help you.

1. What NopCommerce version do you use?
2. Do you use SandBox?

#1688 Quote

shinybars

#1688 Quote
I tried sandbox and get this error when clicking the get live rates: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

#1689 Quote

shinybars

#1689 Quote
Here's the debug log. I edited the IP and APP ID for security:

2016.01.20 06:02:51:9806*******
GetCurrencyBlockLiveRates. valuesParam=method=ConvertCurrency&requestEnvelope.errorLanguage=en_US&clientDetails.ipAddress=XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX&clientDetails.applicationId=APP-0XXXXXXXXXXXX53K&baseAmountList.currency(0).code=USD&baseAmountList.currency(0).amount=1&convertToCurrencyList.currencyCode(0)=AUD&convertToCurrencyList.currencyCode(1)=BRL&convertToCurrencyList.currencyCode(2)=CZK&convertToCurrencyList.currencyCode(3)=DKK&convertToCurrencyList.currencyCode(4)=EUR&convertToCurrencyList.currencyCode(5)=HKD&convertToCurrencyList.currencyCode(6)=HUF&convertToCurrencyList.currencyCode(7)=ILS&convertToCurrencyList.currencyCode(8)=JPY
2016.01.20 06:02:51:9806*******
GetCurrencyBlockLiveRates. Get the response.
2016.01.20 06:02:52:1837*******
PayPal didn't answer to us. ErrorMessage=Internal server error. Please check the server logs for details

#1690 Quote

shinybars

#1690 Quote
When creating the paypal application. Do any of the 3rd party permissions need to be enabled, or are there any other settings that need to be checked when creating the app?

#1691 Quote

Support

#1691 Quote
1. Did you enable "Use Sandbox"?
I see your applicationId=APP-0XXXXXXXXXXXX53K,
but for Sandbox applicationId=
APP-80W284485P519543T

2. Try to upgrade plugin
www.foxnetsoft.com/content/files/FoxNetSoft.PayPalExchange.zip

Press "Get Rates" manually and send me Log again.
I added a new log message.

#1692 Quote

shinybars

#1692 Quote
Yes, I am trying both sandbox and live apps. Here's the errors after I updated the plugin:

sandbox:

Short message:   PayPal didn't answer to us. ErrorMessage=The request was aborted: Could not create SSL/TLS secure channel.
The details for the log entry.Full message:   System.Exception: PayPal didn't answer to us. ErrorMessage=The request was aborted: Could not create SSL/TLS secure channel. at FoxNetSoft.Plugin.ExchangeRate.PayPalExchange.PayPalExchangeRateProvider.(String , String , PayPalExchangeSettings , IList`1 ) at FoxNetSoft.Plugin.ExchangeRate.PayPalExchange.PayPalExchangeRateProvider.GetCurrencyLiveRates(String exchangeRateCurrencyCode) at Nop.Services.Directory.CurrencyService.GetCurrencyLiveRates(String exchangeRateCurrencyCode) at Nop.Admin.Controllers.CurrencyController.List(Boolean liveRates)

Live:

Short message:   PayPal didn't answer to us. ErrorMessage=The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error.. Server answer: Internal server error. Please check the server logs for details
The details for the log entry.Full message:   System.Exception: PayPal didn't answer to us. ErrorMessage=The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error.. Server answer: Internal server error. Please check the server logs for details at FoxNetSoft.Plugin.ExchangeRate.PayPalExchange.PayPalExchangeRateProvider.(String , String , PayPalExchangeSettings , IList`1 ) at FoxNetSoft.Plugin.ExchangeRate.PayPalExchange.PayPalExchangeRateProvider.GetCurrencyLiveRates(String exchangeRateCurrencyCode) at Nop.Services.Directory.CurrencyService.GetCurrencyLiveRates(String exchangeRateCurrencyCode) at Nop.Admin.Controllers.CurrencyController.List(Boolean liveRates)

#1693 Quote

shinybars

#1693 Quote
If your plugin uses paypal_base.dll there is a new version with updated endpoints. The old .dll will no longer function. Not saying this is the issue, just something to look into.

#1694 Quote

shinybars

#1694 Quote
Ignore the previous...that was an old post I was reading about the PayPal API.

#1695 Quote

Support

#1695 Quote
SandBox doesn't work for me today too...

#1696 Quote

shinybars

#1696 Quote
Are you able to test to see if the live api works for you as well?

#1697 Quote

Support

#1697 Quote
The day before yesterday plugin worked (live and sandbox), but now live and sandbox don't work.
I'll try to ask PayPal support about this problem.
Thank you.

#1698 Quote

shinybars

#1698 Quote
This may have something to do with the issue. Doesn't explain why the live (production) server won't work.

https://www.paypal-knowledge.com/infocenter/index?page=content&id=FAQ1766&expand=true&locale=en_US

On January 19-20, 2016
The Sandbox endpoints will be upgraded to new SHA-256, 2048-bit certificates:

api.sandbox.paypal.com
    api-3t.sandbox.paypal.com
    api-aa.sandbox.paypal.com
    api-aa-3t.sandbox.paypal.com
    svcs.sandbox.paypal.com
    pointofsale.sandbox.paypal.com
    ipnpb.sandbox.paypal.com
    www.sandbox.paypal.com (for IPN)  

After June 17, 2016
The Production endpoints will be upgraded to new SHA-256, 2048-bit certificates:

api.paypal.com
    api-3t.paypal.com
    api-aa.paypal.com
    api-aa-3t.paypal.com
    svcs.paypal.com
    pointofsale.paypal.com
    ipnpb.paypal.com
    www.paypal.com (for IPN)

For additional information on these changes, please reference the Merchant Security System Upgrade Guide (localized versions are attached below).

#1699 Quote

Support

#1699 Quote
I found the problem. PayPal doesn't support old version SSL now.

Try to use new version 1.01 from our site.
Thank you.

#1700 Quote

shinybars

#1700 Quote
Let me know when the 1.01 version is uploaded. I just downloaded the file and it is still 1.00

#1701 Quote

Support

#1701 Quote
Yes, v1.01 is uploaded. Maybe your browser reads archive from internal cache.
I tried to download new zip file and checked it.

Thank you for your help.

Try sandbox and live too.

Write me about result.

#1702 Quote

shinybars

#1702 Quote
Ok! Sandbox now works.

The production one still gives me this error though: PayPal didn't answer to us. ErrorMessage=The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error.. Server answer: Internal server error. Please check the server logs for details

#1703 Quote

Support

#1703 Quote
I read now your old post. You are right. I changed SecurityProtocol to TLS 1.2 and never.

I'll try to check live too. I can't check it from my test environment.

#1704 Quote

shinybars

#1704 Quote
Thanks, let me know if your live is working or not. I can't get that to work. I do have another question. According to the API documentation PayPal provides CAD rates. When I get live rates I don't see CAD in the list. Can this be added to the plugin?

https://developer.paypal.com/docs/classic/api/adaptive-payments/ConvertCurrency_API_Operation/