You have no items in your shopping cart.

Thursday, April 25, 2024 4:08:27 PM

Feature Requests

Posted: 10 years ago

#77 Quote

Support

Posted: 10 years ago

#77 Quote
Here you can order a new plug-in functionality.

Posted: 8 years ago

#1713 Quote
hi!
i need a sign up and login button functionality separate separate. your plugin give both functionality on one button,
my requirement little bit change according to my feature. first customer sign up with social networking. if he already login then simple he login  with social networking.

#1714 Quote

Support

#1714 Quote
I can't understand you.
Customer pressed "Facebook login", and after it...

#1742 Quote
sign is working fine BUT if a user is already registered with their email and they try to sign up again with social media which uses the same email than there is no error that the user already exists
same is the case if a user has same email signed up for instagram, facebook and google than they should get an error if they already have signed up using one method previously

#1743 Quote
sign is working fine BUT if a user is already registered with their email and they try to sign up again with social media which uses the same email than there is no error that the user already exists
same is the case if a user has same email signed up for instagram, facebook and google than they should get an error if they already have signed up using one method previously

#1748 Quote

Support

#1748 Quote
I wrote you in another topic.