You have no items in your shopping cart.

Saturday, April 20, 2024 4:03:26 AM

nop-templates theme Uptown?

Posted: 6 years ago

#5399 Quote

resit.akyuz2013

#5399 Quote
Product Referral Rewards

Hello i installed the trial version of this product but it seems to have an issue with nop-templates. When i go to account -> my product referrals page i get the following error

The following sections have been defined but have not been rendered for the layout page "~/Themes/Uptown/Views/Shared/_ColumnsTwo.cshtml": "left".

#5400 Quote

Support

#5400 Quote
Open the file _ColumnsTwo.cshtml in the theme folder.
And add the next code.

1. After this code
    var isHelpDeskPage = currentController.Equals("helpdesk", StringComparison.InvariantCultureIgnoreCase);

add this code
    var isProductRewardsPage = currentController.Equals("productrewards", StringComparison.InvariantCultureIgnoreCase);

2. Change this code
old code
    isCustomerAccountPage = isCustomerAccountPage || isOrderListPage || isReturnRequest || isBackInStockSubscriptions || isRewardPoints || isForumSubscriptions || isMyProductReviews || isVendorInfo || isHelpDeskPage;

new code
    isCustomerAccountPage = isCustomerAccountPage || isOrderListPage || isReturnRequest || isBackInStockSubscriptions || isRewardPoints || isForumSubscriptions || isMyProductReviews || isVendorInfo || isHelpDeskPage || isProductRewardsPage;