You have no items in your shopping cart.

Thursday, April 25, 2024 1:59:40 PM

problem after upgrade

Posted: 7 years ago

#2922 Quote
Hello-

I just finished upgrading a client's nopCommerce site from 3.40 to 3.80. I also updated his Articles plugin to 3.80 version.
After starting my site back up, I went to the Articles plugin configuration screen so that the sql update scripts would execute, but maybe they didn't execute??

When I try to view it in a browser, I get this error:
Method not found: 'Void Nop.Core.PagedList`1..ctor(System.Collections.Generic.IList`1<!0>, Int32, Int32)'.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void Nop.Core.PagedList`1..ctor(System.Collections.Generic.IList`1<!0>, Int32, Int32)'.

Source Error:

Line 26: @section left {
Line 27:     @Html.Action("ArticleGroupNavigation", "ArticleRead",new { currentGroupId = Model.ArticleGroupId, currentArticleId = 0 })
Line 28:     @Html.Action("ArticleTags", "ArticleRead")
Line 29: }
Line 30: @*breadcrumb*@

Source File: h:\root\home\datastitch-001\www\site1\Plugins\FoxNetSoft.Articles\Views\Article\List.cshtml    Line: 28

And when I access the administration area to see the articles list, it has error pop-up with this error saved to log:

[code]Error
Short message  
Method not found: 'Void Nop.Core.PagedList`1..ctor(System.Collections.Generic.IList`1<!0>, Int32, Int32)'.
Full message  
System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'Void Nop.Core.PagedList`1..ctor(System.Collections.Generic.IList`1<!0>, Int32, Int32)'. at FoxNetSoft.Plugin.Misc.Articles.Services.ArticleService.GetAllArticles(String articleTitle, Int32 productId, Int32 categoryId, Int32 pageIndex, Int32 pageSize, Int32 storeId, Boolean showHidden) at FoxNetSoft.Plugin.Misc.Articles.Controllers.ArticleAdminController.List(DataSourceRequest command, ArticleListModel model) at lambda_method(Closure , ControllerBase , Object[] ) at System.Web.Mvc.ActionMethodDispatcher.Execute(ControllerBase controller, Object[] parameters) at System.Web.Mvc.ReflectedActionDescriptor.Execute(ControllerContext controllerContext, IDictionary`2 parameters) at System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionMethod(ControllerContext controllerContext, ActionDescriptor actionDescriptor, IDictionary`2 parameters) at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.<BeginInvokeSynchronousActionMethod>b__39(IAsyncResult asyncResult, ActionInvocation innerInvokeState) at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.WrappedAsyncResult`2.CallEndDelegate(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.WrappedAsyncResultBase`1.End() at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.EndInvokeActionMethod(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.AsyncInvocationWithFilters.<InvokeActionMethodFilterAsynchronouslyRecursive>b__3d() at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.AsyncInvocationWithFilters.<>c__DisplayClass46.<InvokeActionMethodFilterAsynchronouslyRecursive>b__3f() at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.AsyncInvocationWithFilters.<>c__DisplayClass46.<InvokeActionMethodFilterAsynchronouslyRecursive>b__3f() at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.AsyncInvocationWithFilters.<>c__DisplayClass46.<InvokeActionMethodFilterAsynchronouslyRecursive>b__3f() at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.AsyncInvocationWithFilters.<>c__DisplayClass46.<InvokeActionMethodFilterAsynchronouslyRecursive>b__3f() at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.AsyncInvocationWithFilters.<>c__DisplayClass46.<InvokeActionMethodFilterAsynchronouslyRecursive>b__3f() at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncControllerActionInvoker.<>c__DisplayClass33.<BeginInvokeActionMethodWithFilters>b__32(IAsyncResult asyncResult) at System.Web.Mvc.Async.AsyncResultWrapper.WrappedAsyncResult`1.CallEndDelegate(IAsyncResult as

#2923 Quote
Also...

When I comment this line where the error occurs:
@*    @Html.Action("ArticleTags", "ArticleRead") *@

Then the List.cshtml will load, but with no left side navigation.

But when I try to view any article detail page, it is this error:
Invalid column name 'SubjectToAcl'.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Invalid column name 'SubjectToAcl'.

#2924 Quote
Maybe the problem is because I did not delete the /ArticleRead folder inside my plugin views from the previous version?

#2925 Quote

Support

#2925 Quote
No

NopCommerce did two release. The first release had this bug. Nop team fixed it and made the second release.

You should download the new Nop release from its site. It was only one bug.

Try it and write me about result.