You have no items in your shopping cart.

Thursday, April 25, 2024 2:24:56 AM

General Discussion

Posted: 9 years ago

#290 Quote

Support

Posted: 9 years ago

#290 Quote
Here you can discuss plug-in operation.

Posted: 8 years ago

#533 Quote
Hello-

We are thinking about buying this plugin, but first I have a question:

Can the special offer be sent to a comma separated list of recipients, or can they only be sent to one customer at a time?

Thanks!

#535 Quote

Support

#535 Quote
You can write a comma separated list of recipients.
Example.
customer1@gmail.com, customer2@gmail.com, customer3@gmail.com.

You can use this plugin with another our plugin NopSmartCampaigns.

Example.
You create a new special price offer and send it by email to all customers who bought Ipad5.

#537 Quote
Yes, we have the SmartCampaigns plugin and really like it for most campaigns, but we sometimes need to
send the campaign to only customers who purchased a particular product attribute, which SmartCampaigns does not allow.

When we have overstock (too many in stock) of particular product attribute, we want to increase it's sales volume by contacting customers who previously purchased it and offer a special price.

I can create a list using a SQL query to determine (for example) every customer who purchased "Size 9, Left" of a product.

We want to send those customers the special offer, so you answered my question. I can paste my list of emails into the recipient field. This is excellent! I will buy the plugin.

It could only make my life easier if the SmartCampaigns plugin allowed to send to only customers who purchased a particular product attribute, but this will be a definite improvement.

Thank you-
Steve

#538 Quote

Support

#538 Quote
I'll think about your idea. Thank you.

Posted: 7 years ago

#1805 Quote

yorke_gvg

Posted: 7 years ago